Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Why do United persist on ripping fans off at every oppurtunity? They have been realising a kit a year for the past couple of seasons now.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
sparkic said:
Stumbled upon this video with pictures of what could be our away "tribute" kit next season. It looks really, really good :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzyuJysz9o

Don't know how to embed it yet...im sure one of you can help me with that in your responses by embedding it lol
Copy everything after the '=' in the YouTube link .... i,e OOzyu......then place them in between these:-

[youtube ] paste link here [/youtube ] *without spaces next to ]

:cool:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I somehow doubt it, you will always find shirts that people have just modified saying it's the new one. Looks alot like a training top to me.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I haven't bought one since the 06/07 home kit. I loved that one, with the retro look. It had a nice dark red on it. Today's home one has a disgusting bright red thing going on, I can't stand it. This doesn't really appeal to me either, but I don't really care too much anyway.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I love it, the best kit we've had in years, if indeed it is real. Would be great to have 3 stars on it too, (or 4 if we win Europe again this season :p)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts