Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man utd 09-10 Home kit is set to resemble the kit United wore in the 1909 FA Cup final,It is planned as a tribute to Billy Meredith,who won them their 1st major trophy.It is a white v-neck sash.

I wouldnt really like it as i never liked the old classical kits,but if united want it,then im happy.

What are your thoughts?

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
i saw a picture of it somewhere. can't remember where. it looked alright
to be honest, i am becoming increasingly indifferent to the way the club churn out a tribute kit annually, hoping that it is more of an incentive to buy. we are a big club, so every year is an anniversary of something it seems. the glazers are just trying to exploit the market.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i think they should have waited til 10-11 to release new home jersey to coincide with the new sponsorship that will be in place that season

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well for this "twatty" thread,i had no idea there was already a thread on this,and the other i was asking if anybody had msn,basicly to speak anytime not just on matches,all you had to say was something like "no i dont" there was no need to go off saying stuff like you did.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Personally, I used to think that commemorating
the past was a nice thing but it's becoming too
frequent and people are making too much money
out of it. How many times did you hear "40 years
after Wembley, 50 years after Munich" last year?

And it's not like it was the actual day, it was 40
revolutions of the Earth and a a quarter after Wembley.
Wow... simmetry.

America won the 100m freestyle at the 1976 Olympics,
wow what a coincidence..200 years after they became
a nation! Ahh give it up.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Well for this "twatty" thread,i had no idea there was already a thread on this,and the other i was asking if anybody had msn,basicly to speak anytime not just on matches,all you had to say was something like "no i dont" there was no need to go off saying stuff like you did.
Calm down.

I just said how odd it was when you are on msn during the games, nothing wrong with that.

I don't feel the need to be nice to everyone (obviously abuse takes it a step too far) just because they are on here. If you (or anyone) says something shit then I'll say it.

man give the lad a break, will you ?
you dont like the thread - you dont post in it. simple as that.
I can respond to whatever thread I want to.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Calm down.

I just said how odd it was when you are on msn during the games, nothing wrong with that.

I don't feel the need to be nice to everyone (obviously abuse takes it a step too far) just because they are on here. If you (or anyone) says something shit then I'll say it.

I can respond to whatever thread I want to.
Having a debate is fine, answering scathingly and
offensively is not.

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
**** you then, you ******* ****

I am joking. I wonder if anyone will bite.
Lol i just spotted the white bit,but i am serious whats said has been said forget it.get on with the pre match buil up in the other thread ok m8.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts