Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
I DON'T THINBK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUR DEFENCE.. sorry for caps - i thinks it is amixture of few things

1.beginning of the season form - as a united fan you surely know that every season it's the same old talk...some of us are questioning what's wrong and some of us are posting that " cool down , don't panic "threads...
it's just us - we are known to be slow starters and i think that considering our schedule we've been quite good actually...so far...

2.away matches - away matches have been our achilles tendion for the last couple of seasons imo...not so much because of the results but becasue of the way we play...instead of showing who's the boss and smashing teams with 3-4 goals margain we seem to play well for some period and then end up defndeing for most of the 2nd half

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
desmondo said:
I agree. Arsenal are vulnerable right now and we have to take advantage imo. I think if we commit to the game and believe we can score twice we will be a terrible handful for them. I think we have a great chance of getting 3 points at the emirates so I will be dissappointed with a indecisive performance. But I fear that's what might happen.
i have a feeling it will be chelsea a-like match....

i don't think we're going to attck them....

the main aim is to avoid defeat, cos if we lose-we're in trouble

1 - 2 of 2 Posts