Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH WHAT JOY what more can i say cant wait to read the papers tomorrow world class players i dont think so, i think the arab might be thinking he invested in the wrong part of manchester!!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
soon Mansour will leave them for Chelski:D ..if city will keep up their game:D..after that he'll ruin chelski as well:D...and so on:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you haggler for forgiving me i dont know what came over me i realy shouldnt make fun of someones misfortune i feal guilty ...........ok that guilt has passed he he he , polishing and turd come to mind !!!!

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
marty davidson said:
Come on Stoke

Delap should not have been sent off imo
I`m glad he was sent off, this makes their defeat more embarrassing ;) The richest club in the world, could not beat the opponents with 10 players :eek: :eek: :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
marty davidson said:
Come on Stoke

Delap should not have been sent off imo

yeah de deserved the red but wright philips should of got atleast a yellow for the first tackle either way its the result that matters and it was a whole lot better with them only having ten men and a man who was out cold after a head but for a couple of mins !!!!come on city keep on going with the fine displays of football ha ha;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
redtillidie said:
thank you haggler for forgiving me i dont know what came over me i realy shouldnt make fun of someones misfortune i feal guilty ...........ok that guilt has passed he he he , polishing and turd come to mind !!!!
what did obama say about putting lipstick on a pig ? agent hughes needs a few more players --- he is down to bare bones :)

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Okay guys & girls we need to pounce NOW. While City are unsettled.

We need to grab De Jong. A talent like that can't go to waste. :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Both Delap and Wright-Phillips should have been sent off. I'm surprised nobody noticed Wright-Phillips kicking out after Delap had kicked the ball at him.

Anyway, what a shame for City. ;) :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts