Fulham v Liverpool
Liverpool v Blackburn
Liverpool v Arsenal
Hull v Liverpool
Liverpool v Newcastle
West Ham v Liverpool
West Brom v Liverpool
Liverpool v Tottenham

Both United and Liverpool have seven games at home and six games away so there isn't any kind of advantage in that matter. But we do have the easier fixtures as compared to Liverpool.

If we win against Liverpool we should quite easily win the title. We just have three difficult games according to me - vs Liverpool, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough. Although Boro have been really off form but we have had a tough time in recent season at the Riverside. Villa can be a bit of a surprise but other than those three games I don't think we'll drop any points looking at current form. As for the Arsenal game, I really think it'll become irrelevant by the time we face them.

As for Liverpool, I think there is a lot of possibilities of them dropping points. The game against us, Arsenal, West Ham away from home and Tottenham are the tougher games in their fixture list.

I hope that City can do us a favour on Sunday but they are pathetic away from home getting just two points out of a possible 18 points i the last six away games.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.