Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
The only problem we may have is after we play blackburn and hopefully win we'll be 8 points clear, but pool then have 2 games as we don't have a game a game in gameweek 27 it's on gameweek 38 were we have 2 games and pool have 1 so theoretically they can claw it back to only 2 points till the last week of the season meaning if we take our foot off the pedal abit and get nervous they could catch up. But i don't think that will happen were to experienced as a team to win titles to let the pool get the better of us. I predict we win the league with 10-15 points clear at the top of the table :D

lets hope that the utd players dont start thinking like some of us on here otherwise we will end up with nothing ,things change quickly in football lets not set ourselves up for a fall, its good to be confident but not arrogant

I'm excited. I don't think its a good idea to start saying its already ours though. Things are going great now, but it would only take a few unlucky bounces here and there to close the 5 point gap.

That being said, I think its definitely ours to lose.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.