Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From one end of the pitch to the other.

Ronaldo flicks it to Park, Park plays a brilliant through ball to Rooney, Rooney squares it to Ronaldo who finished brilliantly.

Truly brilliant counter attacking goal worthy of its own thread.

Reminds me of the Rooney/Ronaldo counter attack against Bolton in 06/07.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
From one end of the pitch to the other.

Ronaldo flicks it to Park, Park plays a brilliant through ball to Rooney, Rooney squares it to Ronaldo who finished brilliantly.

Truly brilliant counter attacking goal worthy of its own thread.

Reminds me of the Rooney/Ronaldo counter attack against Bolton in 06/07.
It was Vidic I think that started the move with a denfensive header.

Brillant goal.

I witnessed that goal at old Trafford against Bolton, it was Paddys day 2007.
Unreal game and that goal was class.

Very similiar goals.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Quality goal, the bolton one was better but this one was good too. The first five minutes of the game i was thinking this is going to be a tricky game, after 11 minutes i wasn't worried at all. lol :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
There was one which Solskjaer scored a few seasons ago.

The local papers timed the counter attacked from a corner kick United were defending to goal at 8 seconds.

Ronaldo's goal against Blackburn earlier in the season was great too. Started from a Berba nicking the ball off a Blackburn player in the left back position... :eek:

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
What a goal! :D he started it, he finished it, amazing goal. The initial flick was not an easy thing to do and the final finish after the huge run was even more difficult especially as he had to keep his balance and keep calm and slow his speed down abit to show composure.

Beautiful goal.

pz!:cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.