Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats not the number of times the dippers could win it,its the number of threads that appeared after Saturdays abismal display.Surely that means WHEN we beat Villa,there should be at least 19 threads with everyone pulling their pud on how great everyone and everything is? Out of the remaining games i expect 15 points which isnt unreasonable and very probable! The dippers could win every game,but I cant see it.

Basically I hope that come next week there isnt a full front page in Man Utd Chat on Crap/Fantastic,can we not just discuss general stuff or have one big thread for all the negativity? I does get tedious trauling through umpteen threads of the same story.By all means merge this with something similar or wherever it needs to be but I think it would do us no harm to tone down on all this negativity!

The dippers from RAWK must be absolutley howling with laughter at this place as it is as UNITED as the UK/USA armies......

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Exactly what my point was, in another thread.
Don`t worry, i`ll be the first one to create the threads after our next win :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Too many is an understatement. Mods should just merge them into one and title it 'Negativity':whistling:

I'm sure in the 2 weeks until our next game more will follow

·
Registered
601 Posts
i have to admit, i was getting worried about liverpool. I think they have this belief that they can win the premiere. they have the confidence after beating us 4-1 and us loosing 2-0 to fulham. But all of you who are worrying, dont, think of a few positives that, we ave a stupid penality away and then second half we should have grabbed a point vs fulham. liverpool was the same, we just made mistakes and against fulham we were just scared of making the mistakes again. The second half vs fulham we were awsome with ten men. Its just a bit of unlicky time, but th players will see that if we continue to make mistakes then we can still loose againt the smaller teams. I think we will see 6th gear against aston villa. Im sure that wen you divide us and liverpool, we hav the most class. Im not taking away wat liverpool have done, but in evry game there is a different characteristics involved and we have the best players to overcome different ways of playing against different teams. You have internationals, cl, fa cup, these are the times smaller teams take advantage of grabbing points and i can only see liverpool not being able to see them winning all 8 games because wen you have pressure with cl, epl and not to mention relegatiom battles liverpool will find it more difficult than us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts