Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
make all the excuses you want, but come tomorow night we will top the group and be on our way to euro 2008.

the league table does not lie, and when we finish top tomorrow this will prove we have been the best team in qualifying. what does this say for croatia? when we still finish top after one of our worse qualifying campaigns for years.

croatia have been in there best form for years and still wont finish above a much below par england.

enuff said!

england will win by 3 clear goals

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
Thanks mate ! You should be proud of your Scotland too ! Pitty you didn't progress !!

to andy cole - TABLES DON'T ****IN LIE !

I didn't call him stupid - I said that he looked stupid ! And that's a fact mate ! He was braguing about it all mighty England - let him have it now !
LMAO :D

GIVE IT ME I CAN TAKE IT ;)

i have to agree with you, croatia were the better side tonight and could of had 5 or 6 goals

we was bad tonight, mclaren got all the big decisions wrong, he should never of played carson, he got the 4-5-1 wrong, he switches to 4-4-2 we play a bit better, we get back to 2-2 and he goes back to 4-5-1 and they score the winner

it's probally a good thing we've been knocked out, we now can get rid of mclaren and start to rebiuld for the 2010 world cup, winning tonight would of keeped him in the job and masked what as been some of the worst england performances in this qualifying campaign for years!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.