Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
20 No major tournament is complete without England's attractive, free- flowing, fast-breaking brand of football and much-loved army of followers.

lmao....there's hasn't been a hint of that kind of football in the qualifiers and those army of fans you speak of are made up of thousands of hooligans....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyMc-a0yGIE

Granted you have some of the best players in Europe, if not the world, but they only deserve to reach the finals if they win....simple as...

some funny ones all the same though...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
Lol k4t the same country that had the most trouble free footballing event in europe euro 96, i think you will find although england has some idiots man countries in europe are far worse.

agreed...but English hooligans are a disgrace and at the world cup in Germany they were a disgrace, and the main instigators of hooliganism and violence....

Of course there are worse fans from other countries but one of the reasons for England to qualify was because of their magnificent fans.....
I was objecting to this because you have so many hooligans but I suppose they're probably going to go anyway.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.