Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
25,282 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
hahahaha ! hahahahhahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !Your typicall arrogance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should be lucky not to have conceeded 4th and 5th ! Olic could have demolished you ! Do you realise how stupid you look now !!!! ????
Oh and shall we open a thread about Gerrards blatant dive just outside our box ! ? I thought English don't dive !

ok ok we get your point. You have a right to be happy and well done to Croatia but there is no need to rub it in peoples faces and call them stupid ok??
thank you.

· Berbatov>Tevez
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
SolskjaertheLegend said:
congrats CRO, you's deserved it, hope you do well at Euro 2008.
Thanks mate ! You should be proud of your Scotland too ! Pitty you didn't progress !!

to andy cole - TABLES DON'T ****IN LIE !

Jazz 16 said:
ok ok we get your point. You have a right to be happy and well done to Croatia but there is no need to rub it in peoples faces and call them stupid ok??
thank you.
I didn't call him stupid - I said that he looked stupid ! And that's a fact mate ! He was braguing about it all mighty England - let him have it now !

· Registered
1,430 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
Thanks mate ! You should be proud of your Scotland too ! Pitty you didn't progress !!

to andy cole - TABLES DON'T ****IN LIE !

I didn't call him stupid - I said that he looked stupid ! And that's a fact mate ! He was braguing about it all mighty England - let him have it now !
LMAO :D

GIVE IT ME I CAN TAKE IT ;)

i have to agree with you, croatia were the better side tonight and could of had 5 or 6 goals

we was bad tonight, mclaren got all the big decisions wrong, he should never of played carson, he got the 4-5-1 wrong, he switches to 4-4-2 we play a bit better, we get back to 2-2 and he goes back to 4-5-1 and they score the winner

it's probally a good thing we've been knocked out, we now can get rid of mclaren and start to rebiuld for the 2010 world cup, winning tonight would of keeped him in the job and masked what as been some of the worst england performances in this qualifying campaign for years!

· Berbatov>Tevez
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
andycole9 said:
LMAO :D

GIVE IT ME I CAN TAKE IT ;)

i have to agree with you, croatia were the better side tonight and could of had 5 or 6 goals

we was bad tonight, mclaren got all the big decisions wrong, he should never of played carson, he got the 4-5-1 wrong, he switches to 4-4-2 we play a bit better, we get back to 2-2 and he goes back to 4-5-1 and they score the winner

it's probally a good thing we've been knocked out, we now can get rid of mclaren and start to rebiuld for the 2010 world cup, winning tonight would of keeped him in the job and masked what as been some of the worst england performances in this qualifying campaign for years!
No...we were not better tonight ! We ARE better ! Table don't lie ! :p
.... but you should be proud, you put up a good fight :p
When you were attacking you were like us against Australia at the WC - no imagination, no strenght at all... I think Niko Kranjcar played the best match ever for the national team... Olic too ( that bloke can't hold the ball for 2 seconds but the tormented your defense last night ), and Corluka was fantastic... He is a great RB

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.