Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello everybody, greatings from Serbia!!

I watched almost all MU games this season, and I think everything was perfect, midfield creates many many chances, but Rooney and Saha are not concentrated in finishing. One great attacker could improve all results. I think it shouldn't be Tevez, I think that player should be tall, and strong, like Berbatov, he is my first choice, but he is too expencive after spending millions already.

I would like to recomand one Serbian player, you probably all heard about him, his name is Nikola Zigic, and he plays for Racing Santander. he is 202 cm tall, like Peter Chrouch, but he can score, he is not only about jumping, he can score with both legs, he is very powerfull, crowd loves him, and he cost about 5 times less then Berbatov. Real Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona, Juventus, Tottenhem, Fenerbahce are very intrested for his signature. I give u some of his goals on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5meeZuW2RE

You all saw Namanja Vidic, I think nobody thinks that MU made mistake by signing him, I can guarantie that it would be same with Zigic!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Skele said:
I agree with you about Modric.He is very,very good player with great future and he will overshadov boban,but not Robi as well;) But about Zigic-This is just my opinion,and his time is comming for sure.

so croats want their player in Man Utd??? :)

Modric is good player, but not to good for red devils, come on mate, there are over 50 players in that position which are better then him. Zigic have something special, he is tallest in europe, he can use his legs, he has decent dribbling... and just imagine what he would do with Ronaldo's, Giggs's, Carrick's, Evra's or Neville's crossing... I think he could score over 30 goals per season

...I would also like to see Iniesta in Manchester, I think he would we great signing, he is young, he is talented etc...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.