Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
i think the younger the player the better they will be for man utd, but i saw the man u vs celtic match and i think fergie is tryin to get them better so we can use em in matches and stuff.

thats probably the reason he aint tried to buy any new people atm.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wishlist:

Top class DM ballbreaker:
Mascherano, (Diarra, Gattuso would be fine)

Young mobile proven(ish) English player:
Nolan (Parker, Reo-Coker fine)

Young Pacey Striker to replace Ruud:
Torres (As readily Tevez if available, currently having problems at club)

·
Registered
166 Posts
well actually i would like to see carrick, but not for the fee asked.....to replace RVN we can look for juventus stars such as zlatan and trezeguet.....in midfield i would love to have javier mascherano, just as i would love to c ronaldo leave and aaron lennon step in for him....nd maybe kieran richardson should be given a chance, last year in the CL group stages he played him as a full back nd did ok...so y not try him this season, nd from then either u loose him or will have found urself a left winger for the years to come.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mascherano would be excellent, but I don't think that's going to happen. Lennon would never happen, not after how he did at the World Cup...

·
Registered
83 Posts
lennon won't happen as long as we have ronaldo. Mascherano might still happen i think after all the only other clubs that were interested were chelsea and real madrid and both have an abundance of midfielders already

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I think he will most likely be paired with Saha upfront, however with him being in a slightly withdrawn role. They did reasonably well when Ruud was out of action last season.

·
Registered
7 Posts
midtfield:
1. Mahamadou Diarra
2. Javier Mascherano
3. Andrea Pirlo

attacker:
1. Fernando Torres
2. Carlos Tevez
3. Luca Toni

I think goalkeeper and defence is good enough..

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wonder...

Now that Real have indicated their interest in signing Diarra, will that make up other central midfielder's minds about their possible moves.

I'm thinking about Mascherano in particular. He was mooted, as was Diarra, to be waiting for offers from Real.

It seems like Fergie is trying to finalise another transfer before commiting to Senna. By that I mean, if this other transfer doesn't come off (fergie is keeping cards close to his chest on this one), then we sign Senna.

We've been linked to a lot of players alright Lawrence. But not Hargreaves. I know some people don't rate him. But I do and would love to see him at Utd...

But we can only speculate until the 19th.

·
Registered
3 Posts
VenoWolf said:
well actually i would like to see carrick, but not for the fee asked.....to replace RVN we can look for juventus stars such as zlatan and trezeguet.....in midfield i would love to have javier mascherano, just as i would love to c ronaldo leave and aaron lennon step in for him....nd maybe kieran richardson should be given a chance, last year in the CL group stages he played him as a full back nd did ok...so y not try him this season, nd from then either u loose him or will have found urself a left winger for the years to come.
i don't see y we should get rid of ronaldo he's our best young player apart from Rooney. i would like to see lennon aswell but i think it would take a lot of money to get him as he is tottenhams best youth player.

If we sign Hargreves for 13-17 million we won't have a chance of getting F.torres or C.Teves what is frustrating as i think saha is not quite good enough this season to fill the boots of Ruud. i think january will be the time we might move for a striker. i'll be looking forward to the prospects of a good young striker.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think Man U should consider signing Ronaldinho next season, because Giggs will come off age also united are searching for Keane replacement so Ronaldinho would be best, he can score goals, create chances, dribble ar tackle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
^^yah, ur rite, ronnie wud be a kohinoor for our team; but thou our team wud be strengthened by the mere presence of ronaldinho, i very much doubt if he wud ever join any epl team or leave la liga

·
Registered
7 Posts
[ I believe we should buy pirlo from milan he like myself can contol the tempo of the game. If you are looking for a hardman such as roy keane owen hargreaves is the man. Dont look at liverpool who no doubt are hard thats because of there sexual frustration and if you believe the rumours steven gerrard girlfriend who sleeps with anything with a pulse.

Are you stupid he is twenty six how old are you i hope your old enough to be on this website. You must be the new Garry Glitter or Mickeal Jackson wanting young men on your team instead of senior professionals

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Strong whispers abounding in Manchester that Beckham might be back soon. Apparently he has asked Fergie to bring him "home" ................................

G

·
although gattuso is great i don't really understand this need to buy another midfielder, unless its as cover. Who wouldn't play if say hargreaves came in? Carrick? scholes? or five in midfield with rooney on his own up front? none of these make sense unless carrick was a massive waste of money.

also teves is rubbish

·
Registered
5 Posts
We should buy Theo Wallcott from Arsenal or we should buy Torres(Fernando) from Atletico Madrid to make our attack more powerful.
And we should buy Nani from Sporting Lisbon, Fabregas from Arsenal or Iniesta from Bar ca..

41 - 60 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.