Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Fabregas! There isn't a club, even Chelksi, who could afford him right now. He would cost United or anybobdy else a veritable fortune.

You are like most fans nowadays, looking overseas for every player you want. I am not being critical, but what's wrong with scouting at home?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I agree, i think carrick is ok but after that we have o'shea and fletcher who at the moment are backup quality at best and never going to challegne for a first team spot.

I would like hargreaves to join, cant seem that happening until the summer though, and perhaps another creative midfielder to replace scholes over the next year or two

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sir Alex Ferguson is preparing a shock £6million bid to prise him away from Ewood Park, as he continues to build another generation of superstars at Old Trafford.

In a bid to fend off interest, Rovers boss Mark Hughes – a former United great – will offer Bentley a new deal.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
J.Law said:
Sir Alex Ferguson is preparing a shock £6million bid to prise him away from Ewood Park, as he continues to build another generation of superstars at Old Trafford.

In a bid to fend off interest, Rovers boss Mark Hughes – a former United great – will offer Bentley a new deal.
I hope this is not true, im not sure i would want to see Bentley at Old Trafford!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
KingSingh said:
lennon won't happen as long as we have ronaldo. Mascherano might still happen i think after all the only other clubs that were interested were chelsea and real madrid and both have an abundance of midfielders already
AARON LENNON has signed a new five and a half year deal at Tottenham Hotspur. The deal will keep the England winger at White Hart Lane until 2012....

·
Registered
34 Posts
20LEGEND said:
I personally, would like SAF to give David Jones a run in the first team and sign Riquelme for not a penny over 20 million pounds. He's not exactly young and he's an Argerntine. I wouldn't want another Veron. No one would ...

This is how i see our midfield next season -

--Ronaldo-----David Jones/Smudger-----Scholes-----Park

OR

--Ronaldo-----Riquelme-----New DM-----Giggs
OR -----RONALDO----Nigel Reo-Coker---- SCHOLES ------PARK OR -----RONALDO----DAVID BENTLEY-------SCHOLES-----GIGGS

61 - 80 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.