Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
has anyone heard of Alfonso Alves already? The new brazilian sensation! Joined Heerenveen this year and scored 22 goals out of 24 games. Topscorer of the dutch competition. He scores very easily from every different angle. Good header too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
future dream team
foster
ramos pique kompany bale
ronaldo fabregas anderson robinho
torres rooney
subs ; messi, alves, mavuba, quaresma

present dream team

buffon
zambrotta rio vidic evra
hargreaves
gerrard ronaldinho
kaka
henry villa
subs - cech, terry, lampard, drogba, vincente, adriano
ancient dream team

edwin
neville nesta canniviro heinze
makalele
figo giggs
scholes
raul van nistleroy

subs- beckham, sheringham, rivaldo, dida, ze roberto

·
Registered
58 Posts
how bout an unconventional one.

GK: petr cech (chelsea, czech republic)
DR: daniel alves (sevilla, brazil)
DL: ashley cole (chelsea, england)
DC: john terry (chelsea, england)
DC: william gallas (arsenal, france)
MC: patrick vieira (inter milan, france)
MC: paul scholes (manchester united, england)
MR: cristiano ronaldo (manchester united, portugal)
ML: ricardo quaresma (fc porto, portugal)
ST: didier drogba (chelsea, ivory coast)
ST: thierry henry (arsenal, france)

hmmm. didnt mean to drop ronaldinho, kaka, etoo and a whole lot of other stars. but barca and milan are really strugglers at the moment.

·
Registered
58 Posts
there has been recent speculation about a clear out at united. I could see the following depart:
silvestre - unwanted, and way past his best
richardson - has potential ,but is only good enough for a mid table side - (could see him go to spurs or newcastle for 8mil)
heinze - unfortunately, it looks like evra has the no.1 spot, and heinze could be used to get an imcoming player. Would be a great mistake him leaving though.

the most likely players IMO that will join in the summer are:
1) hargreaves
2) left winger - robinho, quaresma, bale
3) striker) villa, huntelaar, torres
4) additional squad player - alves, rio mavuba, nani, moutinho

so - 18 mil to sell (4, 8, 6)
60 mil to buy
total 42 mil!........ thats not bad considering the signings that we would get!

·
Registered
58 Posts
My team by which I'm not losing any game in PES6 is
Van der sar(GK)

G.neville(RB) R.ferdinand (CB) N.vidic(CB) P.evra(LB)

M.Carrick(CM) P.scholes(CM)

C.ronaldo(MR) R.giggs(ML)

W.rooney(SS) A.smith(ST)

My Previous Form.
Van der sar(GK)

G.neville(RB) R.ferdinand(CB) P.evra(LB)

M.carrick(DM)

Park JS(CM)

Paul Scholes(AM)

C.ronaldo(WR) w.rooney(ST) a.smith(ST) r.giggs(WL)

G

·
Owen Hargreave and Ibra will be a good signing .... I keep looking for ibra since he played in AJAX ... and he still improve until now...

·
Registered
10 Posts
United are looking at several options...! AT this time, the only obvious target isHargreaves and I think we all know that we will see him at OT at the end of the season....! Fergie is looking at a potential Giggs replacement (Nani, Quaresma, Bale), A replacement for Ruud ( Hunteelar, Torres, Bent and Eto ). Out of the options mentioned, United will hopefully capture two of these targets. I believe some of our young players on loan like Rossi, Pique, Evans, Martin and Dong (now with us) will make up a young generation of Manutd lengends

·
Registered
33 Posts
i don't like to see diarra in the red shirt. Did you forget? last summer he said" i don't want to join utd my dream isRM". so why we buy player who snupped us when we want him but dream us when things went wrong? gattuso is good but he is 29 and don't forget that seria players may not accustom PL very soon. Look sheve! uuuuhhuu.
hargrieves is ideal for me except his price coz he is fast, tacle, heading etc.

·
Registered
185 Posts
zackry said:
United are looking at several options...! AT this time, the only obvious target isHargreaves and I think we all know that we will see him at OT at the end of the season....! Fergie is looking at a potential Giggs replacement (Nani, Quaresma, Bale), A replacement for Ruud ( Hunteelar, Torres, Bent and Eto ). Out of the options mentioned, United will hopefully capture two of these targets. I believe some of our young players on loan like Rossi, Pique, Evans, Martin and Dong (now with us) will make up a young generation of Manutd lengends

Absolutely agree with you there on the youngsters. I think Rossi and Evans could be really special players in years to come. i went to the FA Youth final @ the valley in '05 and Rossi scored a hat trick and he was on another planet that night as we destroyed a good charlton side that had a couple of first teamers in it, I cant remember when i was last impressed SO MUCH by a player of his age ( and that was 2years ago!!), and if u look at what he's doing at Parma now as well i think its a sure thing that he'll make a big impact over the next couple of seasons. Evans is pure class and has MASSIVE potential. IMO we must try and keep Heinze but if he feels Pique is up to the task then he may use Gabby as a bargaining tool for a transfer and use Pique as the cover for Nevs and Evra. This would be a mistake IMO as we need to keep Gabby and sell Silvestre.

81 - 100 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.