101 - 120 of 200 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Craig Gordon - GK
Owen Hargreaves - M
Aldo Duscher - M
Jermain Defoe - F

Craig Gordon - your having a laugh. Why would we want him when we have Van Der Sar for anotther season or 2. We also have Kuszczak & Ben Foster who in a few seasons will be the best English keeper there is.

Jermain Defoe - Did he not already have the chance to join United aswell, just before he left West Ham?

· Registered
18 Posts
MF should be our priority. bothe DM and ATM. we don't have to buy in difence position as we have both quality and quantity too( hope silvester & brown will go) we have o'shea is is not cassy but he is allrounded . i prefer to have
1 hargriefs, Nani, huntlerand his mate i don't know his name.
Quarisma ia complete but it wilnot be cheap and i doesn't want to warm bench as we need gigs occassionally. for sure we don't buy Deco, gattusso,klosa( all for thier age). Torros ; i love him however his price and the value he bring supposed to give is uncomparable ;even if we don't have 20+striker we r leading by goal and his form is not convincing. BETTER WE LURE IBRA from inter . i read one italian paper as he is our fan.

· Registered
2 Posts
well well

i love my team.

and the players who is in the taem is the best team united has had in many years.
i belive the defencive line is ok no new players there, the only two parts of united i would like to make better is left winger and sentral midfilder.
there i will have owen hargreaves, and joe cole,
becourse i will have player from england not more foreigner ,
but my wishlist for united is like this

joe cole,hargreaves,lennon,bale,barnes(derby)
if there is going to bought a foreigner then we should buy a big name player not just good players, and there are just 1 or 2 player i will have then into my man utd team,and that is robben and essien

· Registered
44 Posts
replacement for ryan giggs and scholes

i think ricardo quaresma would be ideal.... does well on the left side even though he is a right winger...

another ideal replacement would be vicente from valencia...

for scholes rafeal van der vaart would be good.... has a powerful left foot....

for a striker i would go with torres

for a DM i would take hargreaves:p

101 - 120 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.