Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
We just need a striker IMO. We have plenty of defensive cover and we have Pique, Evans, Simpson and Bardsley back from loan spells. Silvestre will be back from injury. We got Brown, O'Shea, Heinze, Cathcart and Lee as cover for our regular back four so we are fine at the back. Just a striker and we are on our way.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello everybody, greatings from Serbia!!

I watched almost all MU games this season, and I think everything was perfect, midfield creates many many chances, but Rooney and Saha are not concentrated in finishing. One great attacker could improve all results. I think it shouldn't be Tevez, I think that player should be tall, and strong, like Berbatov, he is my first choice, but he is too expencive after spending millions already.

I would like to recomand one Serbian player, you probably all heard about him, his name is Nikola Zigic, and he plays for Racing Santander. he is 202 cm tall, like Peter Chrouch, but he can score, he is not only about jumping, he can score with both legs, he is very powerfull, crowd loves him, and he cost about 5 times less then Berbatov. Real Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona, Juventus, Tottenhem, Fenerbahce are very intrested for his signature. I give u some of his goals on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5meeZuW2RE

You all saw Namanja Vidic, I think nobody thinks that MU made mistake by signing him, I can guarantie that it would be same with Zigic!!!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Serbia said:
hello everybody, greatings from Serbia!!

I watched almost all MU games this season, and I think everything was perfect, midfield creates many many chances, but Rooney and Saha are not concentrated in finishing. One great attacker could improve all results. I think it shouldn't be Tevez, I think that player should be tall, and strong, like Berbatov, he is my first choice, but he is too expencive after spending millions already.

I would like to recomand one Serbian player, you probably all heard about him, his name is Nikola Zigic, and he plays for Racing Santander. he is 202 cm tall, like Peter Chrouch, but he can score, he is not only about jumping, he can score with both legs, he is very powerfull, crowd loves him, and he cost about 5 times less then Berbatov. Real Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona, Juventus, Tottenhem, Fenerbahce are very intrested for his signature. I give u some of his goals on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5meeZuW2RE

You all saw Namanja Vidic, I think nobody thinks that MU made mistake by signing him, I can guarantie that it would be same with Zigic!!!!!!!

Good post my friend.
I think UTD could really benefit from a player such as Zigic, I watch a lot of spanish football and have seen a fair bit of Zigic in recent times. He is obviously good in the air but has two good feet and bags of self confidence which any striker needs.
IMO would be a good buy if we could get him for £6- £7 mil or so. He would really give us some different options especially if we need to change a game, ie. Milan away. Having spent millions on players such as Forlan in recent times I can't see why UTD shoudn't at least have a look at the player.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Apparently Fergie had all but agreed a deal for Eidur last summer in the region of £10 mil, but Chelsea pulled out of any deal, preferring not to sell to their rivals.
IMO, Gudjohnsen would be a top signing for us,used very much in the Sheringham type of role.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
To be fair, they are pretty much of the same. Both very good forwards. Berbatov has the edge as I believe he would score 20+ a season in a United shirt. With Ronaldo & Nani supplying the crosses, he cant go wrong!

·
Registered
3 Posts
All of you were talking about old players...Why don't United find the shining stars as Javier Mascherano or Marcelo, or even Blaise Matuidi...There are fair players for midfield...
The important thing for me is United should have to buy forward to be duet with rooney...Rooney as the second striker would not be suited as the target man as united tried on the previous season...United should have to buy target man such Berbatov (impossible now), Huntelaar (still possible) or probably Crespo though old, he still has a power on both feet...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Below is my future wishlist, hope Fergie did so...

Defender: Gareth Bale (no latest confirmed yet), Allesandro Tuia (Lazio's centre back, he's a great shining star), try to bring Gerard Pique as the backup of Rio & Vidic...Buy Marcelo from Fluminesse for replacing Evra...Dani Alves (Spain) or take Craig Catchart (Reserve) to backup Gary who's aging...

Midfielder: Nani, Owen adn Anderson has been great signings...If necessary find an attacking midfielder to replace Scholes who is aging...Sergio Aguero could be nominated...

Attacker: Tevez is the best partner for Wayne...Hopefully Fergie can bring him to Old Trafford...

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Tevez or Quagliarella. We dont need anyone else. Def = Nevillie, Ferdi, Vidic, Evra [Brown O'Shea Silvestre Heinze] Mid - Giggs Scholes Carrick Ronaldo [ Nani Hargreaves Anderson Eagles] Striker Rooney Smith [ Dong Rossi Solksjaer Saha, too many to count and all are different players, we need Tevez or Quagliarella IMO.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i think we should look at the argentinian player Banega. I saw him in the recent u-20 world cup and i thought he was brilliant. he is kind of a distributing midfielder like carrick with amazing passing skills and he is also brilliantly skilled like cristiano .and he is just 18

·
Registered
10 Posts
attacking players yes but goal scoring strikers, i don t think so!! Ole is on his last legs, Louis can t stand on his, which leaves us with 2 recognised strikers and Rooney s foot has broken again and then there was one!! Why oh why was Rossi allowed to go??!!! We need a proven goalscorer now and my list is Anelka, Defoe, martins and Yakubu. I fear the worst......

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
cristiano04 said:
we need a solid defende Vidic is just too slow... we need someone with speed and experience, someone like Ayala would be perfect althought hes not getting any younger..
:D :D :D ayala is not even good enough for valancia anymore

vidic is the best defender in the prem he's quick, strong as fcuk, aggresive, brave, great in the air (in both boxes) a good organiser, a perfect foil for ferdinand, need i go on?

enuff said i think.

141 - 160 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.