Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I Think Over All United Have Pretty Balanced Squad,but After Smith Left,rooney Hurt And Saha Is Always Hurt,we Need One More Striker In
Form Now.like Tevez.

What Do You All Think ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
BALROG said:
I Think Over All United Have Pretty Balanced Squad,but After Smith Left,rooney Hurt And Saha Is Always Hurt,we Need One More Striker In
Form Now.like Tevez.

What Do You All Think ?
I think your right, Tevez is not 100% match fit now.. thats why hes not scoring yet, once saha, rooney and ole are back Im sure things will go back to being the way they should..

·
Registered
987 Posts
2-3 more players for my list i just realised Holland players can become the best

look :Ruud,VanPersie,Kuyt,Drenthe,Huntellar,Sneijder,Babel,de Jong,VanderVaart

2-3 wish----Vander Vaart , Trezeguet , Ribery

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
with EVS soon to retire...i think we should be looking to a new and younger goalkeeper....and another right back.....akinfeef...craig gordon..maybe next year......dani alves......oh and we need a striker to replace Ole....i was thinkin' at adriano from inter...but...who knows...:-??

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
manutdfcrulez1 said:
My Side would be

Van Der Sar

Neville Terry Richards R.Carlos

Lennon Lampard Robben

Showunmi Ronaldihno Tevez
wtf is that about? only ronaldihno would get a game out of them if we has a fully fit squad

as for new signings, even tho it's a bit early to be talking about new signings i would get a new keeper either iker (can't spell his second name from madrid) or buffon

161 - 180 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.