Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006/07 Transfer Wishlist

21K views 199 replies 83 participants last post by  CROoney 
#1 ·
Which players are on your transfer wishlist for the coming season? I personally think we have a solid backline, and one of the best attacking lineups in the premiership.

All we need to do is strengthen our inexperienced mid field. Someone like Gattusso would be ideal imo.

Mahamadou Diarra would be a good buy too, pricey nevertheless.

Let's see how much Glazer is willing to spend on transfers. That record shirt sponsorship deal should help too.

#180 ·
manutdfcrulez1 said:
My Side would be

Van Der Sar

Neville Terry Richards R.Carlos

Lennon Lampard Robben

Showunmi Ronaldihno Tevez
wtf is that about? only ronaldihno would get a game out of them if we has a fully fit squad

as for new signings, even tho it's a bit early to be talking about new signings i would get a new keeper either iker (can't spell his second name from madrid) or buffon

#186 ·
andycole9 said:
zigic? are you having a laugh?
Of course I don't.In a short time from Backa Topola thru Red Star and Racing Santander he came to Valencia,and I am sure that in near future he will be one of the best strikers in the Europe.And if my memory is still good,a few yers ago he was at one step of red shirt.Fergie,Rafa and especially Venger were preety interesting of him.

#190 ·
Skele said:
Of course I don't.In a short time from Backa Topola thru Red Star and Racing Santander he came to Valencia,and I am sure that in near future he will be one of the best strikers in the Europe.And if my memory is still good,a few yers ago he was at one step of red shirt.Fergie,Rafa and especially Venger were preety interesting of him.
no offence but i think you're a bit biased when it comes to zigic...how about luka modric - the best player at balkan imo and not only imo...but unfortunatelly he'll go to assenal...his vision, ball distribution is great...he never gives away possesion and he's a great dribbler and assist provider...marvellous player...haven't seen such a croat since boban, but this guy will overshadow him...

#192 ·
IMO the need of the hour is a Target Man upfront to replace the fragile SAHA and a LB to fill up the vacant position left behind by the departure of HEINZE

For Target Man I guess BERBATOV is the best available or else get LARSSON back on loan from January till end of next season...

For LB ....I have no clue is the best bet there ???????????????????

#193 ·
venusplanet said:
IMO the need of the hour is a Target Man upfront to replace the fragile SAHA and a LB to fill up the vacant position left behind by the departure of HEINZE

For Target Man I guess BERBATOV is the best available or else get LARSSON back on loan from January till end of next season...

For LB ....I have no clue is the best bet there ???????????????????
Not a fan of Evra then ? ;)

#198 ·
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
no offence but i think you're a bit biased when it comes to zigic...how about luka modric - the best player at balkan imo and not only imo...but unfortunatelly he'll go to assenal...his vision, ball distribution is great...he never gives away possesion and he's a great dribbler and assist provider...marvellous player...haven't seen such a croat since boban, but this guy will overshadow him...

I agree with you about Modric.He is very,very good player with great future and he will overshadov boban,but not Robi as well;) But about Zigic-This is just my opinion,and his time is comming for sure.

#199 ·
Skele said:
I agree with you about Modric.He is very,very good player with great future and he will overshadov boban,but not Robi as well;) But about Zigic-This is just my opinion,and his time is comming for sure.

so croats want their player in Man Utd??? :)

Modric is good player, but not to good for red devils, come on mate, there are over 50 players in that position which are better then him. Zigic have something special, he is tallest in europe, he can use his legs, he has decent dribbling... and just imagine what he would do with Ronaldo's, Giggs's, Carrick's, Evra's or Neville's crossing... I think he could score over 30 goals per season

...I would also like to see Iniesta in Manchester, I think he would we great signing, he is young, he is talented etc...

#200 ·
Serbia said:
so croats want their player in Man Utd??? :)

Modric is good player, but not to good for red devils, come on mate, there are over 50 players in that position which are better then him. Zigic have something special, he is tallest in europe, he can use his legs, he has decent dribbling... and just imagine what he would do with Ronaldo's, Giggs's, Carrick's, Evra's or Neville's crossing... I think he could score over 30 goals per season

...I would also like to see Iniesta in Manchester, I think he would we great signing, he is young, he is talented etc...
i would like you to name me at least 7 players that are better at cm than modric... i know that cesc is more experienced in stronger league, thus better, scholes is up there ( although i see luka as a copy of scholes, but unlike paul luka's tackling has been great ), gerrard, pirlo , maybe deco...maybe...believe me, i'm not biased for being a croat - i've seen luka play against argentina, england, italy...and he was one of the best players in each match... not to mention things he did to stam and how he completely overhadowed diego at bremen... this guy is going to be a pure class... you think anderson is good - you should see modric...
i somehow don't trust zigic on the other hand.... maybe i'm wrong, but we'll see... i don't think he will shine at valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.