Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all can anyone confirm what i have heard about the squad numbers for next season as i have heard that:

A) Nani will be wearing the number 12 shirt
B) Hargreaves will have 23 (and richardson will be 17)
and C) Anderson will get number 8 and Rooney will be given the number 10 shirt (This tells me that we wont be getting a world class striker but maybe just someone to bolster the attack?

·
Registered
29 Posts
rooney with number 10 & anderson with number 8..
what about the number 9 shirt that could be given to a world class striker when/if saha leaves

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, this is a possibility but i dont think saha will be going (not untill january at least.) It looks like alan smiths going sooner rather than later and to let louis saha go before we buy someone to replace them could backfire if we dont get anyone

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've also heard that Nani will be number 12, but Anderson maybe number 17, Hargreaves number 23 (with Richardsons future at United still in doubt) leaving the number 10 shirt for another striker... there's also the possibilty of the number 14 being free if Smith leaves...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Squad numbers

Nani as been given the number 17 shirt for the up coming season, We all know about Rooney gettin the number 10 shirt the Shirt Numbers of Hargreaves and Anderson still remain vacent

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={91EA3BE2-963A-4BAB-802C-F46A0EF3FCA3}&page=1

·
Registered
291 Posts
Im not saying that Dirk Kuyt is a superstar but he is one of Liverpool's best strikers and he has number 18, so i dont think you can tell if we are sign a world class striker like tevez.... he could be number 32 again..... AGREE???

·
Registered
291 Posts
on Monday when SAF had the photo shoot with Nani and Hargreaves... Nani had a training top with #3 on it, does this mean he will be wearing number 3 or is he borrowing Patrice's shirt??

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Nirk said:
on Monday when SAF had the photo shoot with Nani and Hargreaves... Nani had a training top with #3 on it, does this mean he will be wearing number 3 or is he borrowing Patrice's shirt??
Nani will be 17. The reat are yet to be confirmed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts