Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a clue when the new Manchester United kits are expected to be shown or released for the new 2007/2008 season?

If anyone gets any news or images of what will be the new kit then post them here. It's usually Julyish when new kits are released, isn't it?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Naw it was only for the 1 season to mark the 50th anniversary of the Busby Babes in europe.

There will be new ones this summer

·
Registered
49 Posts

I saw this some time ago man utd said that this was going to be the 2007/08 kit but i aint 100% that they wont change it i mean i think they could change it a little the only difference is the AIG logo

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope they decide to keep the white/black crest, its the best part of the shirt and I prefer it to just the Man Utd badge.

·
Registered
49 Posts
They said(man utd) a long time ago that it is going to be like that from 2006 i hope not all th change is the aig logo and i dont think it will be the new kit i hope not to

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All I'm interested in is the Man Utd goalkeeper kits, as I am a goalkeeper. I wonder what colour we'll have next?

·
Registered
9 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
All I'm interested in is the Man Utd goalkeeper kits, as I am a goalkeeper. I wonder what colour we'll have next?
LOL, usually people are goalkeepers coz they are the last to be picked in the playground LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
i love the red style ,i think it is the best colour for manu,i think the kits won't be change ,maybe the logo AIG will do,i think the goalkeeper's kits the best colour is the yellow,lol.....because it looks like the braue lee's kongfu clothes,lol ,it may give vandersa amzing power,lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
I Heard A Rumour On The Radio That The Keepers Will Wear Red This Season, Which I Think Blends Well With The Team Spirit

·
Registered
58 Posts
The 1st kit i think looks like sum1 photoshopped it...and i wudnt c why they would change jus the sponsors on the kit...dont think that is real...

The 2nd 1 however looks to me as it might be the upcoming one...and compared to designs nike hav been giving us for kits recently i wouldnt be suprised...its an awful looking plain kit...i nearly come to tears everytime i see it...

C'mon NIKE!...give us a bloody good kit :|

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
It could be a big red bin bag for all it matters. We will still go out and buy it. I liked this seasons kit for what its worth and hope they keep the white crest and gold lining. By far the best features.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i grew to this seaons kit and it is tru every1 will still buy it...yet we all still do care for the appearence and representing our team that they giv us a decent kit to wear...

·
Registered
788 Posts
And another thing i cant see the keeper jersey being the same colour as the outfield players, Were have ever seen that before?? i having anyway

·
Registered
2 Posts
newcomer

hi all
a red from dublin here
glad to be member of forum,
only just got pc in gaffe so all
systems go.any funny emails
re;athens pool defeat mucho
appreciated.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts