Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
if that top one is the kit then i am happy compared to other shirts i have been seeing, but how do u knw tht that us meant to be it for all we knw its sumfin u mde up...

...looks to me like the brazil style template for the shirt and just changed the colours around :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeh that def looks like the brazil shirt 2 me! would be a nice shirt tho. i like the AIG without the box - and a collar 2. Mr Cantona would be pleased...

·
Registered
58 Posts
i'd lyk to have a thin black line across the back tho lyk the black and red strip we had from a few seasons ago... then it wud b perfect srip for me i luc the collars rele thts wah i love most...to bad i dnt think this will b it :S...i think nike gt it in for us to not giv us nyc kits...lets go 2 adidas then i luv their strips :p

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
ARBUCKS said:
Naw it was only for the 1 season to mark the 50th anniversary of the Busby Babes in europe.

There will be new ones this summer

Well was that 1968? Then they should keep the crest because 2008 is the busby babes anniversary year, unless it was the 1965/1968 season, I think the crest should stay with the man utd badge.

·
Registered
788 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Well was that 1968? Then they should keep the crest because 2008 is the 50 year mark, unless it was the 1965/1968 season, I think the crest should stay with the man utd badge.[/COLOR]
Naw that would have been 40 years mate not 50 years. 1968 was 40 years ago!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
i too wud lyk to keep the badge in the crest as i know think it has grown on me and...gives our badge more of a shape of raoyalty where it belongs :p..

G

·
Hi guys, the second pic, with the stripe down the back would seem to be the new kit. I took a pic on sky sports weeks ago when they accidentally showed the new kit, I got blasted on other forums, where peeps were saying Sky would get sued if they did this, people saying it was a jumper, blah blah blah. It was a mistake by the program makers that's all.

Looks very similar to the earlier pic, it's gonna look odd if you don't get a name and number printed on there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
yh i hav seen tht image before if it truly is a mistake and it dus look lyk the kit from the other page and that is why when i saw it i nearly started crying bcz i am 90% sure it will be it and that brings pain 2 me...as it is an Atroshish Kit with nasty lines running along the back lets hope it aint tho....guess we'll neva knw till the actual lauch day tho

·
Registered
58 Posts
Jus found this guys. got the fomber on nt and number on there so we can see.

if lmage is not showing then visit here http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/181 :D

i'll admitt the back dus look better with name and number on the back...

...also read on another forum a guy who works for nike was writing on there and said this was definatly the new kit so i think this is it guys this is the kit...

i think its growing on me tho...i fink i cn actually say i lyk it...lyk the silky fabric...butone thing that i think will hav to be dun is that if you want this kit get some printing on the back otherwise it will look plain and you will think it looks poor.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looks like a photoshop job to me. The AIG logo looks fake to me....im hoping for a glamorous shirt then that :p heres hoping anyway.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i was thinking that tooo bcz if you look around the the badge theres a red differnt colour patch...n i doubt thts a badge bakground so might be a badge cut form a previous shirt adn sewed it on :S and mayb sum1 mde tht top..

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I hope they are not the new kits. I would be so disapointed if they were. That away jersey is foul. and the home jersey looks too shiney for my liking. The 06/07 jersey was one of my favourites with the white and gold trims and the white crest. Its a classic jersey.

G

·
I agree the kits ain't up to much but why have they changed it again It's just a complete rip off I won't be getting it

·
Registered
8 Posts
from what ive seen it looks like that is our new home kit. the away one is prob fake tho cos our away kit this year is supposed to be black

21 - 40 of 98 Posts