Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
its definately changing. last years kit was only for one year. I e-mailed the united megastore to check and they confirmed there is definately a new home and away kit 4 next season. think last years white away shirt will become the third kit 2. thats what usually happens

G

·
hey guys
was on another forum earlier and saw this

its the only other real design iv seen so far

what you all think

·
Registered
8 Posts
dont think thats real. the nike logo on it is 10 years out of date, and the aig logo looks photoshopped. also i heard that the shirt with the white stripes down the back, that seems to be the new kit, is apparantly a fake united shirt which is made in singapore and can be bought on cheap market stalls, so theres still hope that its not gonna be our new kit!!!!

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
By the way, the premiership badges we will be wearing will be something like this:-

I made it because I know the EPL logo has changed from a 2-D lion to a 3-D one. The premiership will change to the 'Premier League' because of international TV interests, at the start of the 07/08 season, so I don't know if the patch will change from barclays 'premiership' to barclays 'premier league'.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Cheers for the pics Geordie. It seems like a nice kit. I like the stripe at the back and the red devils bit. Wish they had kept the crest with the white background. That was the best bit. Apart from the background ot the crest I like it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
dno how many tyms it has to be said its a new one becuase the last one was a one off strip in memory of the busby babes!....therefore it was only needed for 1 season...this 1 will last long i presume...also buying a man u top is not a rip off its something we wear with pride and the more strips they bring out the better i say...jus givs us variety :p hehe

·
Registered
8 Posts
thats not the new kit. a guy on another forum says you can buy it in singapore or tailand on market stalls really cheap. Its just a fake of this years one apparantly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the shirt that Rooney is wearing in the Sky + picture doesn't appear to have any collar detailing, where as the other shirts pictured all have different kinds of V-necks.
I think that it could well be a training kit or more likely some sort of knock off.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts