Manchester United Talk banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vinnie Jones said:
Did anyone notice that on the video of the shirt release, Dong was in the back with an all black kit.
Yeah, I should think that will be the away kit. Should be pretty much like the goalie kit but black instead of blue.

·
Registered
58 Posts
the thing i'm not sure on is that last seaosn when i went to buy my man utd top from the megastore...it askd if u want the prem badges on them along with ur nme and number...this time it does not ask whether u want them wen u personalise ur top so i dnt knw if they are putting them on or not...but in 1 image they say they cost £2.50...yet no option 2 hav them put on. :S

G

·
Taking The Piss

Its a ****ing joke. why keep having a new shirt every season. This new one expires next summer too. having piad £40 last summer. the glazers can go **** themselves if they think i am spending anymore. i already had to give up my season ticket cos they were too expensive. i'd rather buy the macc town shirt for £35 they are more deserving of the money. its much cooler too

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think these home kits will stay for at least two years. Usually they change each kit every two years and if they have any sense they should keep either the home or away kit for three years to get back to the staggered release dates. Either that or the money hungry American b*stards that now run the club will bring out a whole new set of kits each year from now on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
MuX said:
the thing i'm not sure on is that last seaosn when i went to buy my man utd top from the megastore...it askd if u want the prem badges on them along with ur nme and number...this time it does not ask whether u want them wen u personalise ur top so i dnt knw if they are putting them on or not...but in 1 image they say they cost £2.50...yet no option 2 hav them put on. :S
Hi, if you wait a few weeks you can order the shirt with the badges on. I read this earlier today on another forum:
"Just got off the phone with customer services about the sleeve patches for the new United shirt - they currently dont have a date of when they will be in but the site will be updated when they are aviable to purchase with the shirt - she gave me a rough estiamte of 2 weeks time and there will be an opition to get the white badges or the gold badges." ( http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118159&st=1965 )

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Have you seen the grey goalkeeper shirt that I've seen worn by the academy goalkeepers.
For some reason it's not on the Man Utd shopping website but it's on kitbag here: http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/products/kit_selector.aspx?selector=150

Looks cool, I might buy it.

Did you notice, the game against Birmingham that our goalkeepers Van der Sar and Kuszczak were wearing black? It's black with a white trim, it's looks the same as the new black away kit except that one has red trimming.

Red_Devil_19 said:
Its a ****ing joke. why keep having a new shirt every season. This new one expires next summer too. having piad £40 last summer. the glazers can go **** themselves if they think i am spending anymore. i already had to give up my season ticket cos they were too expensive. i'd rather buy the macc town shirt for £35 they are more deserving of the money. its much cooler too
I've heard that they cannot do that, the Premier League or the FA have said that each club must have their shirts for a maximum of two years.
The new shirts will be worn until the end of the 2008/2009 season. Hopefully by then we'll be celebrating our 11 title, fingers crossed.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
I received my new shirt today with the EPL champions badges and the lextra EPL lettering 'Van der Sar' from Subside, and I'm very pleased:-

I already have the shorts (with EPL no.1) and socks to match. :):)

81 - 98 of 98 Posts