Manchester United Talk banner

2007/2008 New Kit

51K views 97 replies 34 participants last post by  GeoManc 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a clue when the new Manchester United kits are expected to be shown or released for the new 2007/2008 season?

If anyone gets any news or images of what will be the new kit then post them here. It's usually Julyish when new kits are released, isn't it?

#56 ·
dno how many tyms it has to be said its a new one becuase the last one was a one off strip in memory of the busby babes!....therefore it was only needed for 1 season...this 1 will last long i presume...also buying a man u top is not a rip off its something we wear with pride and the more strips they bring out the better i say...jus givs us variety :p hehe

#58 ·
Has anyone noticed that the shirt that Rooney is wearing in the Sky + picture doesn't appear to have any collar detailing, where as the other shirts pictured all have different kinds of V-necks.
I think that it could well be a training kit or more likely some sort of knock off.

#67 ·
I think the home shirt is going to remain the same? and the only kit change is the second one. Dats what they said and the normal procedure isnt it? yea usually in mid of july they will release new design. I ope they'll wear black again as for the socond kit. Romours said that umbro is going to take over nike?? i really dont know. If ou have any idea please discuss it. thanks.
Regards,
Lasar

#68 ·
There will be a new home shirt for the next two seasons as the current one is a one off celebration of 50 years since the Busby Babes. The current picture doing the rounds (the one with maillot2008.sky written on it) could well be a fake shirt as I saw some kid wearing one on holiday in May. It was just an awful copy of the 2006/2007 shirt. It had the same crap red collar and was quite shiny.:D

#73 ·
Is it just me or do the Nike shirts look bland and lack design and inspiration? Yeah the shirts for the 06/07 season where plain because of the Busby Babes anniversary, but do we really want to wear shirts that lack imagination. Nike designs suck, they should just go back to the 04-06 shirt with AIG and the Manchester United badge in the middle, atleast those shirts had some design a wave of white on the sleeves etc.

Anyone remember the Man Utd 1994-1995 umbro shirt with the picture of Old Trafford's stadium and pitch on the shirt? Now all shirts are just plain colours, where's the imagination gone in designing football shirts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.