Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the way we played against wigan was down as a 4-4-2 but really it was so versitile it was a mixture of formations as the whole team worked so hard for one another, in my opinion we should go the same way in moscow, i think we could counter the way chelsea play very well with three central midfielders and in my opinion they should either be carrick -- scholes -- hargreaves or swap hargreaves with anderson, i do believe the front 3 pick themselves in carlos tevez wayne rooney and cristiano ronaldo but the central three are more difficault to decide, also park come into the reckoning as he has played well of late, and of course giggs plays well as and impact sub lately, what do you think ?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think that would be good dwarfy, i also believe hargo can give us something positive going forward he's got a great delievery on him, i think we must play rooney ronaldo and tevez together though because we have to attack them, otherwise we will have the stamford bridge scenario all over again and we do not want that, after all look what happend when we attacked them at old traford we dominated them :)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think that Carrick, Scholes and Anderson should start in central midfield, with Tevez and Ronaldo supporting Rooney.

Park deserves to play, but Chelseas physical approach wouldn't suit him imo.

But whatever formation we play, I think Carrick and Scholes are certainties to start, as is Rooney and Ronaldo, although I think their is a possibility Tevez may miss out.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I think We'll Play with Carrick and Scholes in centre of midfield and Tevez should start .
Now Saha is Fit and Maybe he will play last 20 minutes to Replace Tevez.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts