·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
427 Posts
Happy days...

I've watched Ramos a lot lately and he has been brilliant. Would love to see him contribute in the red shirt if he is willing.

We've signed a lot of these "wonderkids" lately haven't we? Let's hope they see it through to the first team with some quality!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brock said:
Happy days...

I've watched Ramos a lot lately and he has been brilliant. Would love to see him contribute in the red shirt if he is willing.

We've signed a lot of these "wonderkids" lately haven't we? Let's hope they see it through to the first team with some quality!
Even if they don't, we still make a hell of a lot of money when we sell them. :D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i realy find it hard to believe Real Madrid will leave one of their best players to leave...it's realy realy hard....but...i think that if all the reports with ronaldo are true...sergio ramos & cash and robinho...would be a good price for our golden boy...but i still can't believe...that this year...will be the last for Ronaldo at Old Trafford...he should stay longer...he only started to show how good he is

·
Registered
47 Posts
I suppose it would too much to ask to get Ramos and keep Ronaldo. But with Ronaldo acting a clown recently i'd take Ramos, Robinho and cash every time. Just as long as Utd buy a great finisher to replace Ronaldo's goals.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
lol can you really see real wanting to do business with us now?

would be great tho. if carlsberg make defenders they would make sergio ramos

anyone heard of this italian or brazilian at all? are they something worth getting excited about or isit gonna be another rossi story

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it, but here goes;

We won't sign Ramos, as theres only one thing Real would want :rolleyes:

Not sure about the other two. Never heard of them, but I suppose it'll be a couple of years before we see them imo.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ill say it again...Ramos is overrated...terrible Euro's so far...
Gets caught out far too often and as I speak he defends horribly which
allows Ibrahimovic to equalise....

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Ill say it again...Ramos is overrated...terrible Euro's so far...
Gets caught out far too often and as I speak he defends horribly which
allows Ibrahimovic to equalise....
I would say so.

People say that hes more of a centre-back but his defending is bad enough at right-back! :eek:

Hes also a diver.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
ramos is a top defender and we need a solid rb.. and i heard about pretrucci and he people say he will be italians top striker so getting him is great news

we have good youth strikers like wazza of course, but frazier cambell i rate him, and now petrucci

1 - 20 of 20 Posts