Manchester United Talk banner

33/1 for the quadruple

972 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Jay007 
#1 ·
Setanta sports news has just had a bookie on and he has just said if you want to bet on the quadruple get on it now 33/1 it wont stay there for too long .

It was a 150/1 last month so if you really fancy it get down there now !!

#11 ·
Rooneys_Temper said:
33/1 for FOUR trophies is crap Dave,seriously.You're whacking the bet on at the wrong time of the season.Check out other bookies online first.Victor Chandler is usually decent as is Sky Bet.u shud get 33/1 for the Treble it should be 50's at least for all 4 as is hasnt been done!

Yeah you are right but with us getting to one cup final and looking strong I think it isnt that bad to be honest .

#12 ·
33/1 **** i might have to throw a few bob on that, it matters more when theres money on it :D but how sweet would that be if we did it and won ourselfs a load of money at the same time, id dance around the pub flaunting the cash to my scouse friends saying look at what you get when you support a good team :D :D

#13 ·
Odds aren't the likelihood of something happen. They are set to encourage bets, and a good line splits the money 50/50 so they always get half of the money. Since United is a common name, so their odds will be lower because people will recognize the name.

#14 ·
I would also expect a Quad to be more than 33/1. Yes, we're in a final. But the three other competitions are hard competitions to win, so I would expect 33/1 for a Treble.

As for me betting, I never bet money on United or any rival teams (beit geographical/historical rivals or title rivals.) It's just a superstition I have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.