Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and we have 'plastics' heading for the doors looking all excited cos they are going to avoid the traffic.

If you include injury time of 4 mins, that made nearly 10 mins of football they purposefully missed to get home half hour earlier.

These fans should be asked for their season tickets (assuming they are ST holders) and told never to come anywhere near OT again. They are a disgrace to United name. If you want to avoid traffic and queues then dont come watch us in the first place. Leave the tickets available to United fans who want to see the full 90.

At the end, the lads ran off to a crowd a good 5-6,000 down on what it was 10 mins earlier. Shameful!!!

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Actually they were going around the 75-80 minute mark, ******* ridiculous

Was hoping someone would start a chant...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
its an absolute disgrace to see people leaving with 10 minutes to go. at the end of the day there are more supporters at OT to watch United rather than SUPPORT united. theres a big difference.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
It doesn't just happen at Old trafford, happens in every sport, it's a disgrace that people want to leave just to avoid the traffic, why would they bother going to the game if they leave early to get home quick.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
that's crazy, i cannot understand it myself... the only way i could forgive them is if they literally had to go to make a flight or something ... hardly 6000 ppl needed to get a flight tho... its shocking... and it was likely we were going to get a second goal at the time they left! stupid people! if you think OT is bad, try Celtic Park for a League game, half empty with TEN mins to go some days!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know what you mean about it being annoying, but its not just our fans, happens in most grounds. But in a CL semi-final, with 5 mins to go, at only 1-0 up! Couldnt drag me away!

Anyone remember watching Liverpool vs Everton in the cup this year? The supposed "die hard" fans in the kop were leaving with like 8 mins to go, bloody hundreds of them too. And their beloved pool were at a DRAW in a local derby!

So yea its not just our fans that do it is what Im trying to say.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
can beat that got back at 3 then had to drive to work 2 and half hours later :D
You shouldn't drink drive. :whistling:

I got to bed at 1am. Got up at 8am still feeling drunk but I'd left my car at work when I'd gone into town to get my coach so luckily I was given a lift into work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts