Manchester United Talk banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
christianoharleiro and noxiuosd, i can see i must serve it to you 2 with the tea-spoon, because you will drown otherwise, but im tired of playing the role of the one who enlightens.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
sunchaser is an absolute idiot lads. He started crying in an arguement before with me and I called him an idiot and he said he was leaving if I wasn't banned. Guess who came crawling back though? Not even a man of his word.

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
sunchaser is an absolute idiot lads. He started crying in an arguement before with me and I called him an idiot and he said he was leaving if I wasn't banned. Guess who came crawling back though? Not even a man of his word.
:rofl: i dont give a shit on my word on an internet forum. but yea, you made me suffer alot, keep telling yourself that. how many times have you said this story before anyway ? i stopped counting at 4.
but you are a brave man if you posted a pic of yourself on the internet with a face like that. i'll give you that.

for the ones who are still wondering about that messi thing. in a world in wich every kid is compared to a star, i compared zhirkov with messi, thinking zhirkov has the quality to become as good as messi. very simple actually, i was just messing with harleiro, trying to bring a little joy in his life by allowing him to "debate" with me. so dont wait for a bombshell or anything.

aaanyway, it was fun, but im going to sleep. swellman, harleiro and noxius...you have the whole night to prepare a strategy and stuff. when you finally decide on the one you 3 will approach, post the crap on here and i'll answer it tomorrow, even before i take the usual dump.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
So you're a coward a liar and an idiot. Rather be ugly than that my simple minded friends.

You cried because I made you look stupid, literally cried your eyes out. Threw a hissy fit like a pathetic child and when nobody cared about a moron like you you returned with your tale between your legs.

I love how people comment on others looks though but won't post a picture of themselves. Sad and really cowardly.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
yeah you were just messing with me, even though your original comment comparing zhirkov to messi was in april 2009 and i hadn't even made a post in this thread. keep digging, you little dribbler.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
aaanyway, it was fun, but im going to sleep. swellman, harleiro and noxius...you have the whole night to prepare a strategy and stuff. when you finally decide on the won you 3 will approach, post the crap on here and i'll answer it tomorrow, even before i take the usually dump.
Strategy for you?:D:D:D:D:D

My *** has more brains than you. Literally, you're such a moron I feel sorry for you.

One. Idiot. Learn to spell.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
:rofl: i dont give a shit on my word on an internet forum. but yea, you made me suffer alot, keep telling yourself that. how many times have you said this story before anyway ? i stopped counting at 4.
but you are a brave man if you posted a pic of yourself on the internet with a face like that. i'll give you that.

for the ones who are still wondering about that messi thing. in a world in wich every kid is compared to a star, i compared zhirkov with messi, thinking zhirkov has the quality to become as good as messi. very simple actually, i was just messing with harleiro, trying to bring a little joy in his life by allowing him to "debate" with me. so dont wait for a bombshell or anything.

aaanyway, it was fun, but im going to sleep. swellman, harleiro and noxius...you have the whole night to prepare a strategy and stuff. when you finally decide on the one you 3 will approach, post the crap on here and i'll answer it tomorrow, even before i take the usual dump.
I usually disagree with every post CH makes, just on the basis of disliking the guy, but he was spot on with his assessment of you. The way you try coming off as being witty is also hilarious...

The fact you say Zhrikov could become as good as Messi alone is the best bit, you do realise Zhirkov is the older of the two? Its generally a stupid thing to say a 26yr old has the potential to surpass a 23yr old...

(especially when said 23yr old is considered amongst the best players of all-time in parts of the world)

101 - 112 of 112 Posts