Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your feeling to fans who walk out of Old Trafford before the game ends.

This has become a common sight at OT in recent months be it United leading or loosing. It is a conjested area outside after the games, yes...and people have journeys to make, flights to catch etc....

What do you think of people who leave early. Obviously if your sat watching the game, and you get a phone call saying that theres an emergency...thats slightly different :rolleyes:

·
Registered
782 Posts
It's the same case as with concerts.

They just don't want to stuck in traffic jam. So I think it's not just at OT.

My feeling to them is negative but I understand them.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
6 People left behind me at 75mins today :eek: I have to leave 5 mins early because I have to get back upto Hartlepool, I need to get my train. Although, I do try and still till the very end.

Every club in the Prem has supportes who leave before the end.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I think that if United are winning comfortabley ie. 3-0 after 80 mins, then it's acceptable for a fan to leave with minutes left in the match to get home a bit earlier..
But if the team is losing 3-1 after 80 mins which isn't very often, then all fans should stay and support the team because it can give the players that added boost to continue to create chances..
If you look at the last 10 mins of the game today we had a couple of decent chances that we could of made more use of if the game wasn't alreday over..
Didn't like seeing a lot of empty seats around Old Trafford after the game..!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
i never have and never will today 4-1 however peed off i was me and a group of people low in the stretford end took our time and spent a while chanting ''murders'' and ''top the league thats a fact''
im still so bummed out but i have a little bit ov pride left

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I am always furious whenever I see empty seats but today ... It was warranted... I left my friends living room once the 4th went in because all of the ******* scousers were jumping up and down on the couches. DEVESTATED.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
I am always furious whenever I see empty seats but today ... It was warranted... I left my friends living room once the 4th went in because all of the ******* scousers were jumping up and down on the couches. DEVESTATED.
yeah i walked out of the pub today when the 3rd went in, i couldnt be bothered to watch united play so badly, maybe it was a bit over dramatic but it just seemed like a waste of time

S

·
0 Posts
it really pees me off seeing people leave early, there are thousands of us that would love them tickets but will never get them, at least stay till full time!

·
Registered
200 Posts
i never leave early NEVER. today would have been no exception if i could have been there. (first game ever missed in years) unfair ticketing scheme!!:frown:

i take my niece who is 4 quiet a few times throught the season, we have to then get the train and tram but i would never leave early whatever the score. yeh we play terrible at times but its importante to clap your team off and enourage them.

I find it annoying when the people in front and on your row go early and your up and down or struggling to see. Like on wednesday!!

Lets hope the wind blows hard tonight and gets rid of the bad smell left behind in MANCHESTER from todays scumbags.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Utter ***** they are. You support the team, especially when they're losing. Just shows you the amount of numptys that go to OT at the amount of empty seats there were. Its ******* pathetic and embarassing.

Oh and fair play to the lads who kept singing champions of england champions of europe near the end, thats how you support your team.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
watch when youre winning ?

miss the traffic ? stay behind twenty minutes and get to your car about the same time .

bad losers pure and simple .

you pay for 90 minutes why watch 4 fifths of the film ?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
If i were you mate i would of just kept singing COE COE, gives em more satisfaction to see you leave.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
"your going home to beat the traffic...."

"IM BLOCKING YOU INNN
IM BLOCKING YOU INNNNNN
JUST WATCH THE END
IM BLOCKING YOU INNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

i hate it.
people leaving today was a shambles.
Imagine ALL the teams that lose, and lose frequently-and imagine all there fans leaving early.pfft.

saying that though, the more we lose surely the less numptys like this will appear at OT.(its just a shame we are CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND,EUROPE AND THE WORLD so we dont lose very often!!!)

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
"your going home to beat the traffic...."

"IM BLOCKING YOU INNN
IM BLOCKING YOU INNNNNN
JUST WATCH THE END
IM BLOCKING YOU INNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

i hate it.
people leaving today was a shambles.
Imagine ALL the teams that lose, and lose frequently-and imagine all there fans leaving early.pfft.

saying that though, the more we lose surely the less numptys like this will appear at OT.(its just a shame we are CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND,EUROPE AND THE WORLD so we dont lose very often!!!)
Make some picks in the draft competition game in the Pub mate. You're falling behind.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Whats your feeling to fans who walk out of Old Trafford before the game ends.

This has become a common sight at OT in recent months be it United leading or loosing. It is a conjested area outside after the games, yes...and people have journeys to make, flights to catch etc....

What do you think of people who leave early. Obviously if your sat watching the game, and you get a phone call saying that theres an emergency...thats slightly different :rolleyes:

this subject gets me really mad. :mad: they are not true fans and supporters, simple. they should be ashamed of themselves walking out early, its something i would never do. its pathetic.

shouldnt be aloud to call themseleves man utd supporters:red:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
I can partly understand it in today's game. As soon as that fourth goal went it, then if the others in the ground felt half the feelings I did then they would have left.

I try my best to stay until the end and clap every single one of the red shirts off the field, before leaving the ground - win, lose or draw. The only game I never was the City game back in last February, that made me physically sick and I was never more devasted after a game than that one. Not one of those lads were fit enough to wear the shirt nor pick up their £100K wage packet that week.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts