Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stadium they are staging the final in this year is 85.000 seater stadium so what do they do they give united and chelsea 21.000 thousand each now think about this this leaves a massive 44.000 thousand seats yes I agree give the russian fans the chance to see the match maybe 10.000 of them that would still leave 34.000 thousand tickets how many seats do uefa want surely 30.000 each would of been better for the fans pure uefa desicion again

Give me your view on this ?

·
Banned
503 Posts
Well with over fifty million supporters worldwide & a lot of them from neighbouring asia i think a lot of them would snap up most of the left over ticket's, well that's my opinion any way :cool:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
well...Tickets does not remain! Russian fans have submitted 500,000 applications for tickets.... Will receive only 40.000-43.000...:(
United will have the best support...majority of Russians prefer United:)

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dynamite said:
Well with over fifty million supporters worldwide & a lot of them from neighbouring asia i think a lot of them would snap up most of the left over ticket's, well that's my opinion any way :cool:

I didnt mean they wouldnt sell them I just believe the clubs should get more

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forever_United said:
i would of thought the majority would go for chelsea becos of abramovich
I would of thought that myself fancy gettin chelsea this year in moscow you couldnt write this kind of stuff could you

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
fazman said:
The stadium they are staging the final in this year is 85.000 seater stadium so what do they do they give united and chelsea 21.000 thousand each now think about this this leaves a massive 44.000 thousand seats yes I agree give the russian fans the chance to see the match maybe 10.000 of them that would still leave 34.000 thousand tickets how many seats do uefa want surely 30.000 each would of been better for the fans pure uefa desicion again

Give me your view on this ?

Actually, the Capacity for the Final is being set at 69,500.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7385308.stm

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Thats the way it always is Faz, sponsors and other organisations always get
their allocation which is usually WAY too big.

In my eyes its cheating the fans but what can yo do about it?
nada.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
There's a bunch of clowns known as "Executives" and they are given priority on such occasions.

Sad, isn't it?

UEFA mut look into this!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Keano; surely its UEFA that decide this?

Its the same with the FA Cup Final last year, almost 90,000 turned up, of which 25,000 each were given to Manchester United, and Chelsea FC. The rest, executives, the football family, and 'season ticket' holders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts