Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nine words women use...

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are Right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more Minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, And you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing Usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word,it is a non-verbal statement Often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means he thinks you are an Idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing With you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman Can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard Before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say You're welcome.

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying (deleted - rd) !!!!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning This is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but Is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's Wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
dont pander to them boys . they want a man to be a man .

if you did it before do it now . women like to take a rough diamond then spend years rounding it off .

let them away with this and they will start looking for another rough diamond .

carly report to me now for a spanking

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just buy em a diamond... :D

Question here for ladies... Why do you insist on going to the bathroom together? Girls in my school go in packs of 10. Gangfights? :p

·
Registered
675 Posts
Brock said:
Just buy em a diamond... :D

Question here for ladies... Why do you insist on going to the bathroom together? Girls in my school go in packs of 10. Gangfights? :p
so they dnt get abused by people like K4T on the way :D haha.

and 5 mins is more like 30 seconds sometimes !

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
What Carly has posted is 100% accurate and true imo! I have also witnessed these comments and have come to the same conclusion lol

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
sparkic said:
What Carly has posted is 100% accurate and true imo! I have also witnessed these comments and have come to the same conclusion lol
big girls blouse be a man . if they want you hoovering and ironing do you want that ? fix the car mow the lawn , open doors for her and make her feel like a lady . i am not saying never wash a plate but trust me the more you do the more they want until you have a pinny on and lose all respect . say no be a man once in a while . any woman who expects you to be otherwise is a ballbreaker and no good as a wife

oh better go she told me to get off the computer as it uses too much electric !!!!!!!!!!!!! when hell freezes over

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Forever_United said:
so they dnt get abused by people like K4T on the way :D haha.
LMAO haha :p

I agree with both haggler and Sparkic!!!!

Some women like the rougher alpha male, others the feminist (which is probably myself believe it or not!). Sometimes women like both and sometimes they like both at different times in their lives.

We will never fully understand women in my humble opinion and it's one of the great things about life. :) *well not as a 17 year old teenage lad :p*

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Red Devil said:
Strange to note nobody picked up on the "swearing" ;)
Au contraire, I did immediately but I received a very touching pm from the Princess a few days ago and it's not really swearing now, is it! Oh and I'm not a mod ;)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Really?

I'd be quite pleased if a woman said to me...

Woman: You so FINE. What I would give for FIVE MINUTES with you. NOTHING would stop me. GO AHEAD, oh yes, oh yes (then what sounds like a LONG SIGH to me). Oh THAT'S OKAY, that's better, that's great! Thank you so much, THANKS.

Me: I can do whatever I want now?

Woman: Oh yes, WHATEVER!

Me: But I'll need a condom

Woman: DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT!

;) :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts