Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI folks im a regular on a different United forum (united lounge to be precise) and im trying to raise awareness about the match on saturday......

Any United fan who went to the game against City and is going against Arsenal take your scarf. If you didnt go just take any red scarf you have or if you dont have a red scarf take a flag or red United shirt.Hold it up as the teams walk out and as we sing United road. I dont care if im the only one who does im going to do it. Tell anyone you know who's going. Tell them to tell anyone they know whos going. Lets create an atmosphere to end all athmosperes. Lets get right behind the team. This could just be the game that kicks our season back off and launches a title bid and knocks the Arse right off their high horse that they are on. Lets intimidate that cocky Adebayor and that over rated idiot Fabregas. Come on lads and lasses. Bring your scarves. Bring your voice. Make one hell of a noise with me and push United on. Come on you reds!!!!

Thanks for taking the time out to read this. Any questions if i come back on i will answer and dont forget to spread the word. Thanks again and see you at the game:)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Hey nice idea ...

I'll forward your message as a bulletin on our Myspace ...

Still in construction but it might help ... ;)

And on our Facebook account too ...

Raise the roof off Old Trafford ... !!

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Sorry to be negative but do we need to pass this message on in the various languages for all the tourists/daytrippers. Saturday will only be the 4th match I have got to this season but every game has had me leaving with my voice virtually gone with singing/chanting.

We should not have to be doing this. We have 75,000 and if half sung their hearts out the noise would be incredible. Do it this Saturday and every Saturday

·
Registered
6 Posts
Antdevil - You are spot on, I still got looked at like I had 2 heads last Sunday for the hanging offence of getting behind the team at 0-2. We've been banging this drum for seasons now yet unfortunatly apart from rare occasions the problem is as big as ever.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Great idea.........it added an incredible atmosphere before the game and the scene was amazing. The sight of Manchester United fans holding up their colours whilst bellowing out the famous chants and songs makes the hairs o the back of my neck stand up. Great idea and hopefully there will be a fantastic scecne at OT on Saturday come 17:00!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Ste Farrow said:
HI folks im a regular on a different United forum (united lounge to be precise) and im trying to raise awareness about the match on saturday......

Any United fan who went to the game against City and is going against Arsenal take your scarf. If you didnt go just take any red scarf you have or if you dont have a red scarf take a flag or red United shirt.Hold it up as the teams walk out and as we sing United road. I dont care if im the only one who does im going to do it. Tell anyone you know who's going. Tell them to tell anyone they know whos going. Lets create an atmosphere to end all athmosperes. Lets get right behind the team. This could just be the game that kicks our season back off and launches a title bid and knocks the Arse right off their high horse that they are on. Lets intimidate that cocky Adebayor and that over rated idiot Fabregas. Come on lads and lasses. Bring your scarves. Bring your voice. Make one hell of a noise with me and push United on. Come on you reds!!!!

Thanks for taking the time out to read this. Any questions if i come back on i will answer and dont forget to spread the word. Thanks again and see you at the game:)
hi ste - if you stay a bit you'll see that this forum is waaay better than the talkingreds ( which was run by morons ):p .. i'll do all that you said in front of the TV ...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I couldn't get a ticket for the game on Saturday but I hope you get a lot of people joining in with you on Saturday.

Get Old Trafford rocking and cheer the team to victory!!!

I would've if I could've but I can't!

·
23,699 Posts
alto10 said:
Half the fans dont know words to the song, they should put words in programs to help day trippers sing along.
Excellent point, mate.:)

Come, come. Come to thread Red Flag to lend your voice in the gentle lobbying.;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
ive had grief galore from my best pal who sadly is a gooner . he quotes giggs saying we couldnt afford to lose any more games before we lost to city .

arse at home in the cup should not need any help the ground should be rocking

trouble is in this day and age of having to be a member then take part in lotto etc for a ticket lots of real fans shy away while the hotel ticket meal brigade come into play . any game you want including liverpool is available on a 1968 package etc . we have become corporate whores . the folk coming often love united like life itself but cannot get there regularly for whatever reason . hence the cameras and the silence . they cant know the songs as tv mute them out other than pride of all europe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts