Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how else to describe a player who plays at a left back position (or left wing ) and yet is able to be the top european scorer at the moment ...

he shares the spot with vedad ibisevic , but nevertheless...

i wasn't gonna say anything cos he's a croat so people would jump to conclusion that i fancy him only for that reason, but i think he's worth mentioning...after his hattricks against some minnows and 2 or 3 goals to ajax recently he scored another brace this weekend

he was one of the best croatian performers on the recent euro and even branded
as a must-have by some english newspapers.

i've been quiet on him for so long but i think what he's done with herenveen is amasing...

he's small, pacy, has a good left foot and can cross quite well...about his attacking record i don't need to talk, but i think his problem is similar to evra's when he came - defensive play...he's 24, 25 i think

in all seriousness - i'm not sure if he could get into our team but is certainly a great prospect

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RedForceRising said:
he can score AND cross with his LEFT foot??!?

Bring him hither! :D

Will swap Nani and a pair of tickets to the Sunderland match
lol - he provided the cross for srna to score against you---

in a goal that had all 10 players involved

·
Banned
292 Posts
CROoney said:
how else to describe a player who plays at a left back position (or left wing ) and yet is able to be the top european scorer at the moment ...

he shares the spot with vedad ibisevic , but nevertheless...

i wasn't gonna say anything cos he's a croat so people would jump to conclusion that i fancy him only for that reason, but i think he's worth mentioning...after his hattricks against some minnows and 2 or 3 goals to ajax recently he scored another brace this weekend

he was one of the best croatian performers on the recent euro and even branded
as a must-have by some english newspapers.

i've been quiet on him for so long but i think what he's done with herenveen is amasing...

he's small, pacy, has a good left foot and can cross quite well...about his attacking record i don't need to talk, but i think his problem is similar to evra's when he came - defensive play...he's 24, 25 i think

in all seriousness - i'm not sure if he could get into our team but is certainly a great prospect
Pranjic is very good going forward but is not a very good defender from what I have seen of him so far, Walcott destroyed him in the match in zagreb and didn't let him get forward at all. Also, people rated the left back F.Silva higher than his twin Rafael when they arrived and we can see that Rafael has great potential so I think we should give Fabio a chance as the back up left back behind Evra.

I am also not excited at the prospect of playing Pranjic in midfield. If we are looking for a new winger we should go all out for Aiden McGeady who in my opinion could be the new Ryan Giggs if he is playing at the highest level with top class players around him. Sir Alex praised McGeady for his talent and ability in the build up to the games against Celtic so clearly he is on Fergie's radar.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Banana-rama said:
Pranjic is very good going forward but is not a very good defender from what I have seen of him so far, Walcott destroyed him in the match in zagreb and didn't let him get forward at all. Also, people rated the left back F.Silva higher than his twin Rafael when they arrived and we can see that Rafael has great potential so I think we should give Fabio a chance as the back up left back behind Evra.

I am also not excited at the prospect of playing Pranjic in midfield. If we are looking for a new winger we should go all out for Aiden McGeady who in my opinion could be the new Ryan Giggs if he is playing at the highest level with top class players around him. Sir Alex praised McGeady for his talent and ability in the build up to the games against Celtic so clearly he is on Fergie's radar.

and nani destroyed walcott - so ?:rolleyes:

it's only one match

1 - 5 of 5 Posts