Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would YOU prefer:

A few barren years for United, with NO silverware for a while, United falling down the league 'til a mid-table team or worse. Selling our best players etc.

At this same point, getting rid of muppet glory-hunting supporters who have only known United for 2 or 3 years or since Park joined or since 99, and getting United back to having loyal support.

OR

Continue as we are, and ultimately getting worse?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
What like the seventys when they went down and filled every ground in the old second division it would be different but united would need about 10 barren years to get rid of the muppets stephen thats the thing were that big and globel

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Thats stupid because the fans who are about my age have only been able to support united since the late 90's due to our age.

But i would definitely take the 2nd.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Thats stupid because the fans who are about my age have only been able to support united since the late 90's due to our age.

But i would definitely take the 2nd.

He doesnt mean you mate he knows you are young he means the fans who claim to united fans purely because they have seen them play not because its in there heart

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
the club got to treat the fans better, especially those who go to the matches week in week out, or else the club will be left those glory hunters and those fans who pay the most, but without utd in their heart.
but i still dun wan see the club goes downhill.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
yangch0000 said:
the club got to treat the fans better, especially those who go to the matches week in week out, or else the club will be left those glory hunters and those fans who pay the most, but without utd in their heart.
but i still dun wan see the club goes downhill.

YOU WONT SEE THEM GO DOWN HILL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL UNITED ARE HERE TO STAY ALL US REAL FANS AND ALL YOU GLORY HUNTERS LISTEN TO ME WERE GOING NO WHERE WE ARE UNITED AND WE ARE THE BEST CLUB AND TEAM IN THE WORLD SO STOP TALKING THE CLUB DOWN ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!

THERE NOW IM OUT OF BREATH

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
fazman said:
YOU WONT SEE THEM GO DOWN HILL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL UNITED ARE HERE TO STAY ALL US REAL FANS AND ALL YOU GLORY HUNTERS LISTEN TO ME WERE GOING NO WHERE WE ARE UNITED AND WE ARE THE BEST CLUB AND TEAM IN THE WORLD SO STOP TALKING THE CLUB DOWN ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!

THERE NOW IM OUT OF BREATH
relax mate, i am not saying the club WILL go downhill in terms of success or anything. but if all the real fans are driven away or being priced out, the club will be soulless.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
yangch0000 said:
relax mate, i am not saying the club WILL go downhill in terms of success or anything. but if all the real fans are driven away or being priced out, the club will be soulless.

WHO ARE YOU DO YOU HAVE TO SAY MY CLUB WILL BE SOULESS DREAM ON THIS CLUB WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SOUL LOOK AT ITS HISTORY BUSBY , FERGIE , THE TREBLE , MUNICH , THIS CLUB AS MORE SOUL THAN ANY CLUB EVER WILL SO STOP TALKING HORSE DUNG

·
Banned
96 Posts
get rid of the muppet execs and corparates and get rid of gill and the glazers

man united are not all about winning things

id happily take 10 years in the wilderness to get rid of the idiots

after 1999 we have been plagued with idiots

if united were an average side in league 2 and hereford were like us ?

who most people on here support ?

hmmm i wonder

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
fazman said:
WHO ARE YOU DO YOU HAVE TO SAY MY CLUB WILL BE SOULESS DREAM ON THIS CLUB WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SOUL LOOK AT ITS HISTORY BUSBY , FERGIE , THE TREBLE , MUNICH , THIS CLUB AS MORE SOUL THAN ANY CLUB EVER WILL SO STOP TALKING HORSE DUNG
hey mate, u are taking my words the wrong way.
maybe i did not quote my words well enough.
what i am saying is that fans and history of the club make what the club what it is. utd does have great history, munich, busby, fergie, 1968, modern premiership success, etc etc. however, if the fans are being treated badly and no longer to get into the stadium, who are there to sing for the club, who are there to make old trafford the theatre of dreams. i know you are one of the real fans who would cheer and sing for utd no matter what happen, but it is important that while the fans worship the club, the club must do something in return, it must be a two way traffic.

this is just my opinion, if you do not agree, u can still have ur opinion.

cheers.....:)

i intended to send this as a pm, but dont know why it didnt work....

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
yangch0000 said:
hey mate, u are taking my words the wrong way.
maybe i did not quote my words well enough.
what i am saying is that fans and history of the club make what the club what it is. utd does have great history, munich, busby, fergie, 1968, modern premiership success, etc etc. however, if the fans are being treated badly and no longer to get into the stadium, who are there to sing for the club, who are there to make old trafford the theatre of dreams. i know you are one of the real fans who would cheer and sing for utd no matter what happen, but it is important that while the fans worship the club, the club must do something in return, it must be a two way traffic.

this is just my opinion, if you do not agree, u can still have ur opinion.

cheers.....:)

i intended to send this as a pm, but dont know why it didnt work....

Yang im sorry mate you have always been a good poster and I have respect for you mate I wasnt meaning you anyway its others on here that make my blood boil

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
fazman said:
Yang im sorry mate you have always been a good poster and I have respect for you mate I wasnt meaning you anyway its others on here that make my blood boil
all right mate, i know u meant no offence:)

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Stephen said:
What would YOU prefer:

A few barren years for United, with NO silverware for a while, United falling down the league 'til a mid-table team or worse. Selling our best players etc.

At this same point, getting rid of muppet glory-hunting supporters who have only known United for 2 or 3 years or since Park joined or since 99, and getting United back to having loyal support.

OR

Continue as we are, and ultimately getting worse?
What do you mean by the 2nd choice ultimately getting worse. Do you consider us to be getting worse at the moment?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RichardsReds said:
What do you mean by the 2nd choice ultimately getting worse. Do you consider us to be getting worse at the moment?
Prices will go up. More and more supporters will give up season tickets, and going to games. Etc etc. All been covered.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Negative negative negative stephen I have alot of respect for you mate you clearly love the club I do but im gettin sick of the negative stuff were on the verge of a tenth title of fergies era and were in a semi final of the european cup change the record to a good song

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
what you need to realise stephen is your getting older all the time,and youngsters are getting to follow utd every year this does not make them glory hunters just brighter than the scouse lot.
you and i started to support them at some point remember , i started in 76 and it was not the wisest decision in my school years ,almost everyone else supported liverpool i got harassment for 10 years.but wow wasn't i the wise guy the most important thing is these supporters stay loyal to utd in good or bad time's.
heck i know guys who supported liverpool then blackburn and now arsenal thats what i call glory hunters,those people should be certified unstable,utds lot ain't a bad bunch at all,you should not blame these new supporters for being willing to pay more for a ticket than you its not their fault they are the victims.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts