Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
the club got to treat the fans better, especially those who go to the matches week in week out, or else the club will be left those glory hunters and those fans who pay the most, but without utd in their heart.
but i still dun wan see the club goes downhill.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
fazman said:
YOU WONT SEE THEM GO DOWN HILL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL UNITED ARE HERE TO STAY ALL US REAL FANS AND ALL YOU GLORY HUNTERS LISTEN TO ME WERE GOING NO WHERE WE ARE UNITED AND WE ARE THE BEST CLUB AND TEAM IN THE WORLD SO STOP TALKING THE CLUB DOWN ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!

THERE NOW IM OUT OF BREATH
relax mate, i am not saying the club WILL go downhill in terms of success or anything. but if all the real fans are driven away or being priced out, the club will be soulless.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
fazman said:
WHO ARE YOU DO YOU HAVE TO SAY MY CLUB WILL BE SOULESS DREAM ON THIS CLUB WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SOUL LOOK AT ITS HISTORY BUSBY , FERGIE , THE TREBLE , MUNICH , THIS CLUB AS MORE SOUL THAN ANY CLUB EVER WILL SO STOP TALKING HORSE DUNG
hey mate, u are taking my words the wrong way.
maybe i did not quote my words well enough.
what i am saying is that fans and history of the club make what the club what it is. utd does have great history, munich, busby, fergie, 1968, modern premiership success, etc etc. however, if the fans are being treated badly and no longer to get into the stadium, who are there to sing for the club, who are there to make old trafford the theatre of dreams. i know you are one of the real fans who would cheer and sing for utd no matter what happen, but it is important that while the fans worship the club, the club must do something in return, it must be a two way traffic.

this is just my opinion, if you do not agree, u can still have ur opinion.

cheers.....:)

i intended to send this as a pm, but dont know why it didnt work....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.