Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't mind my saying so ..... there is a certain member on this board and she knows who she is, handled herself very well during our invasion. That takes something considering what was posted. Neat work Carly!:)

It was strange not one Moderator turning up during that whole incident but I think and I should hope you agree when I say they have done a fantastic job on cleaning the place up and get the forum back on track. It can't have been easy cleaning up after an invasion that size. Good work mods. :)

Unlike many forums, the mods on this forum are fair and don't ban over ever little thing. It is fair to say they run this forum top notch and they know how to be good mods. I can honestly say you can't ask for much better. :)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Anderson's God said:
If you don't mind my saying so ..... there is a certain member on this board and she knows who she is, handled herself very well during our invasion. That takes something considering what was posted. Neat work Carly!:)

It was strange not one Moderator turning up during that whole incident but I think and I should hope you agree when I say they have done a fantastic job on cleaning the place up and get the forum back on track. It can't have been easy cleaning up after an invasion that size. Good work mods. :)

Unlike many forums, the mods on this forum are fair and don't ban over ever little thing. It is fair to say they run this forum top notch and they know how to be good mods. I can honestly say you can't ask for much better. :)
That was a nice thing to say so thankyou....x

I was very upset - but not by what they said to me - I am bigger than that and although this was not very nice what they say to me, I forget about it now - I was upset because they ruin the work for the guys who run this place !!!

It was very nasty to ruin someones work so I say a big thanks to the mods for taking yet more of their time to make it nice here again ... xxx

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Thanks for your comments.. Lets hope we can keep on top of it, im sure some of the little buggers are trying to sign up again as we speak..

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Nice comments Anderson's God

redmaster said:
Thanks for your comments.. Lets hope we can keep on top of it, im sure some of the little buggers are trying to sign up again as we speak..
Just dont activate their accounts :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
We'll never die, we'll never die,
We'll never die, we'll never die,
We'll keep the Red flag flying high,
'Cos Man United will never die

Don't let the barstewards grind you down ;)

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Just watch some replays of the latest Asian massacre United have committed on Youtube and it should all go away =]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts