Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on our TV last night...an interview with a man who has survived a few great accidents and got a million dollar lottery prize...he survived a plane crash, a fire in the car, he got hit by a car, by a bus, and his bus fell straight into the river... he got married 5 times , and he's "only" 79 and was a resident of my native town for some time btw...now the plane crash story was the most interesting - he said : I got into the plane - the flight attendant was giving us the "belt instructions" and then I noticed how preety she was.She was blond, beautifull , Hungarian, the kind I like the most... So, I followed her up to the back part of the plane to ask her some "water"...I had to have some excuse to talk to her. little by little we started chating, I got to know her name when all of the sudden there was a bang, the plain started shakeing and the emergency door just opened... It sucked her right out, and took me along with her - with no parasuites, nothing ( as if the fate wanted us to stick together )... The next thing I remember was me wakeing up in the emergency room and looking all of the doctors around me... I had no scratch, not a drip of blood - nothing - . I fell at the haystack they told me - and she survived too. She ended up hangeing down the tree . She was attached to it with her close...So - we stayed in touch for quite some time , if you know what i mean ;)
and i think those were the all accidents...no,no - just checked out - he had an accident with a train too...

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah - this is the second time i've seen him on the tv already.... there are proofs mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts