Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
no thank you...not for 20 million anyway maybe for 12 id have him anything more then that and your getting burnt!

hes a good player but far to inconsistent and lacks a real end product IMO

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Just speculation,
but i can NEVER turn him down, NEVER. Give me him anyday, couldn't care less about the fee, that's Glazer's prob.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
i really liek lennon look at every game against us he gives evra a headache, he is young he has pace good dribbling and under saf and surrounded by utd player hew will drastically improve...BUY HIM ASAP

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
He was bought for one million during Martin Jol's rein, so it would represent wonderful business for the club.

He's worth about 7 to 10mil max, I'd say. say.

He might not have the stats in his favour, but he is keeping Bentley on the bench and is easily Tottenham's most dangerous player.

Constantly skins Evra when he plays against united.

Would have him in a United jersey, for sure.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I like Aaron Lennon, always prepared to attack his full back, he's definitely a rough diamond and his end product is much much better this season. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if he were to come here. He made Evra look a mug when we have played against him this season.

I like the idea of a cash plus Nani deal, that could benenit both clubs and both players.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts