Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jazz 16 said:
is that at the name of the author or us been linked to him :p ?

tbh i only posted to see if everyone was as shocked as me :rolleyes: he doesn't even start for boro hows he going to play for a world class team(us) and two avarge to good teams like Liverpool or Madrid?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Whoever is the originator of this rumour should be shot. Orphans die every time a BS rumour like this surfaces. Do these people even have a brain? What moron in the right mind would believe Man Utd are chasing after yet another winger when we've got plenty of them already?

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
NateR said:
Whoever is the originator of this rumour should be shot. Orphans die every time a BS rumour like this surfaces. Do these people even have a brain? What moron in the right mind would believe Man Utd are chasing after yet another winger when we've got plenty of them already?
Agreed with the bolded statement, I cant believe how stupid people can be at times.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
RED till i DIE said:
OMG the name of the Author CARLYLUVSUNITED :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ahhh ****. It might even be the same ******. Look at the photos. What kind of attractive woman like that would spend her nights reciting United rumours? Someone fancy telling them that one of their members will inevitable become the top poster then get admin then steal all their emails?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
RED till i DIE said:
OMG the name of the Author CARLYLUVSUNITED :eek: :eek: :eek:
LMAO!!

And lmfao I doubt this will happen, I've seen him play a few times and he's not bad but he's around 21/22 and he doesn't really crack the Borough team, doubt he'd get into our's especially with Tosic being bought recently.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Just from reading the first two lines i knew it woiuld be BS 12million i dont think so he's worth 3-4 at the very most lmao. And i think it is the same carly if you click the name it has some sort of bio which says romanian living in england 24 and stuff like that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This must be a major p!ss take.... My team (Hibs) where offered to take this boy on loan last season and the season before that and we said no at the time.... Fair play he has improved and is pushing for a place in boro's 1st team. But never united class.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
She isn't actually as girl at all as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong) and is in fact just a random person who copies pictures of girls as their avatar. Then just go on football forums and make lots of posts/articles etc.

It is thought they don't even have any interest in football at all.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Young english footballers are overrated anyway. They are far more expensive than youngsters from abroad. You can get alot more vaklue for more by looking abroad.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
She isn't actually as girl at all as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong) and is in fact just a random person who copies pictures of girls as their avatar. Then just go on football forums and make lots of posts/articles etc.

It is thought they don't even have any interest in football at all.
Its a romanian man who hacks a girls photobucket account.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.