Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

From now one,I'll post all intrestig stuff about him in this thread;)

Ok,first,I owe you his goal from last week againdt Hajduk Kula away:thumbsup:

YouTube - Hajduk Kula - PARTIZAN 1:2 (03.05.09)

tomorrow those scums Partizan plays against Jagodina at home,so certainly there will be more new updates about Adem:thumbsup:

here are his best moves this season:thumbsup:

YouTube - Partizan - Red Bull Salzburg 4-2-pree season match Partizan-Red Bull Salzburg(4:2),January.24.2009.

YouTube - Adem Ljajic - Washington-Aem Ljajic assist

YouTube - Hajduk Bgd Partizan 0 4 Adem Ljajic-Hajduk Beograd-Partizan(0:4),cup match,April.15.2009.

YouTube - Borac Partizan 0 1 Adem Ljajic-Borac-Partizan(0:2),April.23.2009.

YouTube - Adem Ljajic 1-0 OFK Beograd-Partizan OFK Beograd(4:1),April.26.2009.

YouTube - Serbia Finland 1-1 Adem Ljajic- U-19 Srbija - Finska 1-1 Adem Ljajic[/url]Serbia U19-FinlandU19(1:1),May.12.2009.

YouTube - Serbia - Austria 2 0 Adem LjajicSerbia U19-Austria U19(3:0),May.14.2009

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Nice!

thanks for the links.

Although the standard of the league might not be top level, Ljajic seems to have enough skil to be a top top player. His dribbling skills and right foot would be effective in any league.

Here's hoping for the best.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know,that's why I sent you that message you did not replay;)

Originally Posted by Richie
Skele what's Ljajic's work rate and determination like? Just interested after hearing your views on Berbatov before
For his age quite good,he do his best on the every game,comes deep to get the ball,and go back in defence when it needs:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by PeeJay
Out of curiosity, how do you pronounce his name? Is it Ya-Yich.
you can hear it on the last link I showed.....we write Ljajic and we say Ljajic,cos "Lj"character
exist in our alphabet;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ADEM LJAJIC KEEPS SCORING

Yesterday Serbia U19 played against Finland U19 in the EC qualification match.This game's been played in town Subotica-top north point of Serbia.
Resault was 1:1,a bore draw,but Adem Ljajic was,no doubt,the best player on the pitch.He took one free kick in the 49 minute and scored a great goal from the edge of the area

Unfortunately,there is no video of the goal I can show you,but I promise as soon as I find it,I shell upload it here so you can enjoy in this fantastic strike:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.