Manchester United Talk banner

Adriano

2K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Jay007 
NateR said:
I'm glad at least someone posted this.

Adriano is pretty much back to his best. He has been called up to the national team and he deserves it. Just read in that link, what he did in their recent Copa Lib game...he was fantastic.

I wouldn't mind him personally, but i'd rather we go someone younger. Adriano belongs to Inter Milan and i don't see them letting him go, at least until they've given him another chance.
Adriano was on loan to Parma a few years ago and back then he pretty much took the ball, ran the pitch down and finished with a shot...or lost the ball. He didnt use his fellow striker Mutu that much. Thats his style Im affraid which makes him not of any interest of Manchester United.
But we've also seen at his best he got a GUN in his left foot. He can score when fit but he's a big guy, a stout one and he use to struggle to stay fit a longer time.

He fell out of Inter due to (at least this is what was said was the reason) personal problems. His father passed away, broke up with his girlfriend and got a great competition at Inter on the striker positions.

A no thanks from me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.