Manchester United Talk banner

Adriano

2K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Jay007 
#1 ·
Am i the only one who thinks that we should go for this guy? I know he has gotten himself a reputation for partying (because of the death of his dad) but if anyone can get the best out of him then surely Fergie can?

A few years ago the guy was immense, he is built like a brick house, is very fast and has a great shot on him. IMO if we could help him sort his head out then he could get back to the player he was which was one of the best in the world. he is built for the premiership.

I don't think he'd cost that much either, considering all of his problems at the moment.
I know it would be a very risky signing but just imagine what it would be like if it paid off :eek: .

the onlt down side to him is that i don't know what kind of personality he has, we have a great team spirit atm and i wouldnt like anyone to ruin that.

note: this isn't me saying we SHOULD go for him, just that he would be worth a look at.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Richie said:
No he's well past it. He's well overweight and his attitude stinks. We need somebody who is as hungry and talanted as the rest of the aquad to provide competetion aswell as back up. I think he would be distruptive. Although i have to agree that in his brief prime he was a smashing player
but his attitude has only stunk since he went off the rails since his dad died, if Fergie could sort his head out then I don't see a problem.

he is scoring goals for sao paolo at the moment aswell.

Discussion starter · #18 ·
sean2689 said:
Agreed on Luis Fab but not berba, great player but his attitude and enthusiam seems to suck lately, if its because hes at tottenham thats still no excuse.
fabiano is very overrated IMO. good player, but he doesn't have any stand out features like pace, tricks, movement etc.

berbatov may look like he has a bad attitide, but ronaldo is much, much worse.

imagine with the movement that roonay, ronaldo and tevez do, berbatov's creativity would be insanely good.

altough i would prefer benzema.

anyone but huntelaer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.