Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
utd are looking to buy adriano for a small price of 14m to replace van the man. and senna is hoping to talk to utd:)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As i understand it..the price currently being quoted is £30m sterling..

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think its all speculation as usual!! All we re getting i think is kuscszak and senna!! but it would be great if we manage to get adriano!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't rule it out completely, but we probably will end up with Senna as we have Kuzsczack

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone please confirm, the papers say it is a loan deal of 1 year with the prospect of signing a further 3 year but Sky sports news said he had signed a 4 year deal. What i've seen of him he looks good back up for Van da Sar.

·
Registered
224 Posts
@Ramhead: TK has signed a loan deal for the current season and a four year deal for 2007 onward.

Usually, in a loan deal, the player can be recalled by his current club (West Brom) in case they require his services for the remainder of the season.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You havent a clue adriano is substandard who ate all the pies robbie fowler in a wheelchair would be better . As for senna he is a big time charlie like yourself you know nothing about united so take i'll take you on in a quiz or a debate anytime and i will show you up for what you are a sunshine supporter.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Playitproper:

No need for name calling really, is there? The joy of debate is that opinion does not always equate with fact. Relax ..................

1 - 15 of 15 Posts