Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone think this will be the decisive factor in us winning the league? Chelsea and Arsenal both are going to lose key players for important games and come back feeling extremely tired no doubt.

I think we might see a title fight between Liverpool and us in the closing weeks of the season.

Z

·
0 Posts
Arsenal are only losing two players I think. Toure and Eboue. Adeboyor is staying as Togo didn't qualify.

Liverpool will lose Sissoko.

Chelsea will lose Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Soloman Kalou and John Mikel Obi.

United will lose nobody :)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
-zuco- said:
Arsenal are only losing two players I think. Toure and Eboue. Adeboyor is staying as Togo didn't qualify.

Liverpool will lose Sissoko.

Chelsea will lose Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Soloman Kalou and John Mikel Obi.

United will lose nobody :)

Toure is imho a key player for Arsenal though and will be greatly missed........

Liverpool........Sissoko.....:rolleyes:

Essien and Drogba are huge losses obviously....and with Kalou starting to perform this season...he will also be a big loss.....

I don't care what Mikel does......he's a lump of s***e.....excuse my language...

United......C'mon......:)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Chelsea are the big losers in this. Its great isnt it? lol
Toure will be a huge loss for Arsenal and hopefully they can ship a few goals while he's away.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mikel will also be a loss...

Maybe the forgotten man Ballack will start turning up to games then?

I think Chelsea will sign someone in xmas break.

Either way we should gain ground at this point really.

·
Registered
211 Posts
RichardsReds said:
Mikel will also be a loss...

Maybe the forgotten man Ballack will start turning up to games then?

I think Chelsea will sign someone in xmas break.

Either way we should gain ground at this point really.
Yes, who is going to injured the opposition with dirty challenges. I'm thankful we got £12M for nearly signing him...... he turned out to be a dirty piece of s**t.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Chelsea-Michael Essien,Didier Drogba,Salomon Kalou & John Obi Mikel.

Arsenal-Emmanuel Eboue & Kolo Toure(both integral players for Arse-anal)

Liverpool-Mohamed Sissoko

Manchester United-No one!:)

So it looks like Chelshit will be the biggest losers during New Year! With Didier Drogba & Michael Essien both definite first choice starters for them,plus Salomon Kalou looks not bad this season.Arsenal will also be suffering @ the back without the likes of both Emmanuel Eboue & Kolo Toure. As for Liverpool,Mohamed Sissoko is not even on the bench recently during the scousers good run of form. So it means just like us,they won't be affected at all tho. While the team 2 suffer the most will be high-flyers Portsmouth. They will be missing John Utaka,Benjani Mwaruwari,Nwanko Kanu & Papa Boupa Diop! Simply wicked!:D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
arsenal should slip up in defence......toure is a major loss.........we have manucho.. and he has not even played for us..........

1 - 20 of 28 Posts