Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liverpool defender Daniel Agger has conceded title rivals Manchester United are looking very strong.

The Reds currently trail United by two points at the top of the table as they battle for their first title in 19 years.

United's run of eight straight wins has helped them overhaul Liverpool at the summit and Agger admits he has been impressed by Liverpool's arch-rivals.

"I take my hat off to United. They have showed scary strength and have many strings to play on," Agger told Ekstra Bladet.

"They are the most stable and they win the close games.
Must-win

United can move five points clear if they overcome Fulham in their game in hand and Agger admits Liverpool cannot afford any more slip-ups and must beat United in their clash at Old Trafford next month.

"If we want to keep our chances for the trophy alive we can't draw in so many games," added Agger.

"Manchester United could be five points ahead of us if they win next Wednesday's game against Fulham.

"Because of that we will have to beat them at Old Trafford."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4919439,00.html

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.

Muhammad Ali

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is probably only saying that cause he wants out of Liverpool and could you blame him.

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
Muhammad Ali

Z

·
0 Posts
marty davidson said:
Muhammad Ali
Are you going to put that at the end of every post or are you going to put it in your sig like everyone else?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
reddwarf said:
No pressure Rafa :D
when rafa blows this season i cant see him staying there......will be on a par with us blowing it after the ten game run under big ron- this was it this was the season for them- just aint gonna happen:eek:

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I tell you what Daniel Agger is one of the minute handful of Liverpool players who I think are good enough to play for anybody.

We're already well stocked for center backs but he should seriously consider a move to somewhere else. He's far too good for pool.

How many attacking center backs are there. Lucio, Puyol, Pique (to an extent) & supposedly Ivanovic but I haven't seen it.

When Agger gets forward he looks like an attacking mid. A veritable Trequartista. It's amazing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts