Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the next best thing to come out of the SPL...newcastle united are reported to be ready to put in a £12million bid,this lad reminds me of a young ryan giggs and gave carlos puyol a torrid time...hate to see him leave celtic but IF he does...hope its united:D

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
city apparently want him as well ...
hes a great player
and i loved that lil tun against aberdeen
but he aint for us
take nani over him any day

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
dont think hes quite good enough for united!!

hopefully he'll stay at celtic for another few years continue his progression and move when the time's right! He should be in good stead for the 2010 World Cup!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmmmmm...dont think so...as much as i rate nani...wee aidenho is better,much more direct and willing to take the man on,even lionel messi rates him as a "special talent",and carlos puyol said he was his most difficult opponent,also tracks back and defends..so if nani is worth £17million...then aidenhos worth more

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i've seen little of mcgeady but of what little i've seen from him he is a very good player........dont quite know if he is united material but we can wait and see....

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
mikeybhoy71 said:
hmmmmmmm...dont think so...as much as i rate nani...wee aidenho is better,much more direct and willing to take the man on,even lionel messi rates him as a "special talent",and carlos puyol said he was his most difficult opponent,also tracks back and defends..so if nani is worth £17million...then aidenhos worth more
he he trying to get a few sneaky quid in pimping aiden round while hes playing well . the last truly world class player discounting henrick to come out of parkhead was kenny dalglish . sir alex will not be buying anyone off wee gordon as they dont see eye to eye anymore as gordon is every bit as smart as fergie and fergie doesnt like it . nakamura was being touted about 12 months ago but he hasnt really set world alight since . i love celtic and have watched a good amount of spl over the years . davey moyes or maybe a trip to brum if he wants to prove himself in the prem . then if he proves himself worthy we will pay the 20 mill . hail hail

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ive seen a lot of McGeady as Im Irish and follow Celtic.
This kid is an incredible talent. He can go onto to become
one of the best in th eWorld if he keeps progressing.
He is THAT good. He has especially come on leaps and
bounds this season. his mazy dribbles are Best/Giggs like,
he can pick a pass, cross and shoot to great effect.
I hope he stays with Celtic for many years to come.
Ill definitely be keeping an eye on him as he is a talented
Irish youngster.

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Don't get me wrong, he's a really good player, but I just can't see him making
it at the highest level. Not one f our best signings if it were to go through.
Surely we've got the wingers needed to dominate, and McGeady isn't a player
who would dazzle at Old Traford.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts