Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could go down as the worst manager in Premier League history.

5 games, 3 losses, 2 draws, 2 points from a possible 15, 11 attempts on goal in those 5 games.

Looks like Newcastle are going down without a fight. His team seem clueless. They should have made Dowie the manager with Shearer as his assistant, at least he has experience of managing a Premier League team.

When they were 2-0 down today the Liverpool fans were chanting "You should have stayed on the telly". I was a bit shocked to be honest, I bet he's the only Geordie that found it funny while their team was being bent over and shafted by the scousers.

Absolute joke of a club, change managers too often and now they're paying the price. I really hope they get relegated and then stay relegated.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Cheer up Alan Shearer.

Newcastle are a Joke of a Club and I really do hope they go down now.
Shearer is sill gonna be a Legend to them though. Pfffft :rolleyes:

They have a Massive game against Middlesborough next. It's shit or bust there.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Well he won't if he doesn't get offred a contract.
He's said it plenty of times that he will be back on the MotD sofa next season, whatever happens.

Although, I agree that I reckon he would want to attempt to achieve "his" club promotion.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Well he won't if he doesn't get offred a contract.
He's said it plenty of times that he will be back on the MotD sofa next season, whatever happens.

Although, I agree that I reckon he would want to attempt to achieve "his" club promotion.
The fans will want him to stay...or I would think so anways. He's a God up there...Can't imagine him taking it for the money and running when they go down...and the Club would be more inclined to keep him too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Never. Why should I respect someone who said he'd never play for us (calling us scum) while promising to stay with his boyhood club, only to renege a couple months later?
He always gave 110% when he wore our shirt so he gained my respect for that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.