Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the Arsenal v Wigan highlights, he should have sent off Gibbs for a professional foul on Antonio Valenica and if you remember he was the ref in our match against the scousers and sent of Vidic for a similar challenge.

Another crappy decision from the refs again this season they have been crap this season. I know they have tough jobs in football but how can you respect them when they keep changing the rules every week, where is the consistency.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I noticed that and made a comment about it in the Premiership Week 32 thread in Football Banter.

It was a shocking decision, and could well have cost Wigan a result. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
yeh they were discussing it on goals on sunday.......its was a plain and simple decision for me- the offences were exactly the same and yet he cam up with two different decisions, i'd be interested to see what he had to say regarding them

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
The refs in the english game have always been *****. There's probably 1 good one can't remember his name though lol

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
It was an absolute disgrace.

I can tell you that, if it had been Manchester United, this disgusting referee would have sent off the offending player.

An absolute disgrace to referees. And the players plus managers are supposed to respect these lunatics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts